Chunt of the year.

safreek

Apparently Gerry is pretty chuffed with the sale figures since the virus started, hmm, makes you think he may be involved somehow. Bastard

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Also were recently advertising their shit machines quite hard.

As long as I can grind I can brew. So I'm opening my own home business. Coffee will be very expensive, but once you arseholes are really really really desperate you'll pay whatever it costs. You'll need to be able to catch because I'm dropping your coffee from my verandah. Card payment only, no cash.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

As long as I can grind I can brew. So I'm opening my own home business. Coffee will be very expensive, but once you arseholes are really really really desperate you'll pay whatever it costs. You'll need to be able to catch because I'm dropping your coffee from my verandah. Card payment only, no cash.
wouldn't paypal be better?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
No way. Think of those cheap pricks that would contest the transaction! There'd be so many disputes about who ripped the coffee...K didn't drop it, I threw it and to dropped it douche bag!
ok so how are you going to do the card transactions?
are you going to lower the eftpos terminal on a rope for the m to tap their cards on?
or eWay?
actually, bank transfer would be the way, IMO. none of the paypal BS,, or declined card transactions that can happen on any CC system.

safreek

When I saw the possibility of cafe's shutting down I must admit I started hoarding coffee, 5kg should last 14 days of lock down