Chunt of the year.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ok so how are you going to do the card transactions?
are you going to lower the eftpos terminal on a rope for the m to tap their cards on?
or eWay?
actually, bank transfer would be the way, IMO. none of the paypal BS,, or declined card transactions that can happen on any CC system.
Fucking genius! Direct deposit only. Please tag your payment with your order details. Not tagging your payment instantly nullifies and invalidates your order. No refunds possible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When I saw the possibility of cafe's shutting down I must admit I started hoarding coffee, 5kg should last 14 days of lock down
If I can't get beans I'll switch purely to cold brew. It doesn't have the magical
Punch of espresso but you get a lot more coffee per gram than any other production method.

safreek

If I can't get beans I'll switch purely to cold brew. It doesn't have the magical
Punch of espresso but you get a lot more coffee per gram than any other production method.
Never tried the cold brew, unless I forgot about it for a few minutes, espresso rulez

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Never tried the cold brew, unless I forgot about it for a few minutes, espresso rulez
There is something about espresso that brings pure magic out of the beans. It has a really uplifting effect. No no no it's only partially the caffeine. Other brewing methods that deliver more caffeine don't have the same effect.

Cold brew is great. Grind beans. Mix with water. Stick it in the fridge for a day or 3. Filter it. Drink it however feels good. Smooth rich flavours and feels a little like a liqueur. Making good coffee couldn't be simpler.

safreek

There is something about espresso that brings pure magic out of the beans. It has a really uplifting effect. No no no it's only partially the caffeine. Other brewing methods that deliver more caffeine don't have the same effect.

Cold brew is great. Grind beans. Mix with water. Stick it in the fridge for a day or 3. Filter it. Drink it however feels good. Smooth rich flavours and feels a little like a liqueur. Making good coffee couldn't be simpler.
To the max

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
He's a capitalist weasel. Always was.
I don't begrudge folks selling stuff but I do grumble how he bleated to change the rules once GST-less online international sales ate his market. That decision was for him and not the 'free market forces' to benefit the customer.
Globalisation is great until it doesn't benefit him in the way he expects. He can have a large bag for freshly fried dicks for that one.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't begrudge folks selling stuff but I do grumble how he bleated to change the rules once GST-less online international sales ate his market. That decision was for him and not the 'free market forces' to benefit the customer.
Globalisation is great until it doesn't benefit him in the way he expects. He can have a large bag for freshly fried dicks for that one.
All the while raving about how he’s losing sales while screwing his suppliers down to slave labour rates and marginal profits.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
All the while raving about how he’s losing sales while screwing his suppliers down to slave labour rates and marginal profits.
Yep, like Qantas. On one hand shouts from the rooftops when they have made $891m in profit but is the first to cry poor when fuel or maintenance costs go up an must have a government bailout or they will go under and collapse immeidately.

Mr Joyce can share some of the bag of fried dicks with Mr Harvey.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just read the article about Harvey above. Fuck me!

And Qantas are going over time on spamming my email with bullshit

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't purchased anything from Harvey Hot Breath in the last 10 years, the prices are shit and the service even worse.
Same here. They must train their staff in identifying tyre kickers. Only time I ever got service (years ago now) was when I was bored and browsing. Walk in with cash ready to buy and you had to crash tackle a staff member because you couldn’t just pick up the items and take to the checkout.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I haven't purchased anything from Harvey Hot Breath in the last 10 years, the prices are shit and the service even worse.
HN did some sort of corporate night super special deal for us years ago. A colleague knew how to read the codes on the price tickets...the bottom dollar a floor staff member is allowed to sell each product for is coded in there (can't remember the combo, something like the last four numbers backwards or somesuch).

Read the code, get the product for that price. Fuckers, just put that dollar value on the fucking product!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Where do you need to go wrong in life to become a shit stain of this magnitude?

A Porsche driver who allegedly fled a crash site where four police officers were killed filmed one of the officers as she lay dying, police allege.

The court heard Pusey had filmed Taylor as she called out for help, with police alleging he said “all he wanted to do was go home”.

“Amazing. Absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and eat my sushi and now you have fed my fing car,” police alleged Pusey said to Taylor.

....holy shitballs!!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk