Strange tips for strange times...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Well I'll rush out and get a television and enail. Once I work out what an enail is. Do I get them at Bunnings?
goodlyck. Horders pinched the last of it.

netflix works on computers too. Don’t need to stimulate the economy buying a tv.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
My missus showed me a video yesterday of some American Skype or zoom call with about twelve people in it, one lady obviously forgot it's video and sat her laptop or phone down, pointing towards her while she dropped her pants and used the toilet, then after about three seconds when everyone else in the call went silent or laughed and panic hung up. Pretty damn funny.

Don't forget people can see you while you're skyping or zooming.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
getting the hang of IT. just had a branch meeting on Skype with 40 people, surprisingly effective.

lots of changes to the way we operate long term i suspect will come out of this.
Geez, and I thought Mildura was behind the times. Are you saying the public service has only just found this?

Our little Mountainless bike club held a commitee meeting via video call for health security reasons before anybody was locked anywhere.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Geez, and I thought Mildura was behind the times. Are you saying the public service has only just found this?

Our little Mountainless bike club held a commitee meeting via video call for health security reasons before anybody was locked anywhere.
Ha, no I’m the one new to it. Although some departments are better. The old environment department IT was fucking useless (outsourced support), but industry dept is pretty good (in house IT).

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Ha, no I’m the one new to it. Although some departments are better. The old environment department IT was fucking useless (outsourced support), but industry dept is pretty good (in house IT).
Best move DIIS ever made was to bring IT back in-house. We are still stuck with HP so only slightly less useless that 2 cups and a piece of string.