COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

moorey

call me Mia
I don't think it's a fad, I reckon it's people who go to the gym on the reg looking for ways to soldier on now the gym doors are close.
Agree to disagree....based on the people I know running around trying to get some, anyway.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Have you seen the rush on weights lately? Out of stock everywhere. 20% minimum price rises. Cash in and trade on some toilet paper.
Yeah he was telling me about it, that's why I offered them to him... will save me moving them if I ever move house again anyway.

Though we are a Leper Colony until the results come back.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't think it's a fad, I reckon it's people who go to the gym on the reg looking for ways to soldier on now the gym doors are close.
Agree here. The council run gym I go to is more like a community. It is stuck in the 80s as they still have squash comps.
There was only one dude I know of on the body building gear but he disappeared moths again so I think he is back in jail. Nice guy but has a few issues.
People are there to socialize more than exercise.
A lot of members have been going for over 20 years.
The fad people come each summer to get there summer bodies and last a month or 2.
It is closed at the moment so some members are still getting together in small groups to support each other.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
#2 and I have been walking around the local roads usually late in the evening. See the odd car and possum. Today the missus decided to go in the afternoon so we set off for the short circuit (3.5km) and came across a group of residents having a roadside drink. 4 couples on their own verges separated by several metres all with a beer or wine in hand. We got invited tomorrow. Might have to see if a plantagenet shiraz will fit in the cannondales water bottle holder.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I rode through the city tonight, past all the cafes and bars that would normally be pumping. The place is a ghost town, even maccas isn't very busy.

Local joke - if this isn't reality, Tony B is having a crazy arse wet dream.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
What’s the consensus on how far we will go into lockdown pending Sunday/Monday announcement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
To those of you that drive cars and need to refuel...how are you going about using the pumps? I can't imagine service stations having someone cleaning every pump every time it is used, like supermarkets are doing with their trolleys+baskets

Flow-Rider

Burner
To those of you that drive cars and need to refuel...how are you going about using the pumps? I can't imagine service stations having someone cleaning every pump every time it is used, like supermarkets are doing with their trolleys+baskets
I carry Iso wipes in the car, even when I come back from shopping to the car I'll give my hands a clean.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
There isn't anywhere to go hence no fuel needed. I will have to kick over the Mazda soon before the battery goes flat.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
To those of you that drive cars and need to refuel...how are you going about using the pumps?
Like the asshole drivers here in more 'effluent' parts of SA, get out of car, put on nitrile rubber gloves, fill little dick Porsche Cayenne, throw gloves below small cock vehicle, pay wave and drive away.