COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
covid 19 article from the australian, some perspective from the doomsayers
cov19
finally some honest perspective, our aus death rate is about 0,5%
taiwan sensibly only isolated the elderly.sick not hlth people

moorey

call me Mia
covid 19 article from the australian, some perspective from the doomsayers
cov19
finally some honest perspective, our aus death rate is about 0,5%
taiwan sensibly only isolated the elderly.sick not hlth people
You back on downplaying this again? Can’t read without subscription.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No. It’s an app, incorporating various effects and filters. A filter just plays with colour and exposure, not turn into painting/drawing effects, surely.
What is the application process of these filters people speak of?

Yuck, daniel subscribes to the australian
It's a great source of reliable and we'll balanced news that keeps Australians informed and ahead of other nations. I'm going to like now.

All right...worked all day, didn't really see much news, have heard a few snippets. Anyone more informed on:

1) what's all this about unloading more cruise ships?

2) what's up with the word NSW Will be shit for 90 days? From when? Why? How? And most importantly what's the fucking point if the rest of Australia isn't and we still allow people to visit from overseas?

Thanks in advance

Daniel Hale

You back on downplaying this again? Can’t read without subscription.
never left, the downplaying, a virus this mild that has so little effect on the avg hlthy person is not the world ending virus we need to b watching for -nor do you isolate the entire hlthy population, only the elderly/vulnerable

not sure why it works for me? try this link

Daniel Hale

Typical Daniel, the Mental
people keep saying this about me, yet most have never worked in anything approaching the hlth system.

in this era of social media upto date reporting the raw numbers tell sweet fa, i’d like to know the epidemiologists who had a wet dream putting up their graphs for govt’s touting exponential growth, you’ll need 400000 icu beds etc etc, our death rate is o.5% -still no healthy people or person under 35 have died from this virus..this tells you something. spanish flu had healthy young men dropping dead, the plague killed somewhere over 30%, some areas 1/2 of people died...these are serious

having both worked next to a cancer ward, and collecting samples from old people’s homes, these high risk people die from anything & everything, all the time...maybe people don’t realise -doesn’t matter whether it’s the flu, some diarrhoea virus, whatever, they die cos their immune systems are shot, they can’t stand up to anything...i just wish a lot more average people had this condition and we reported their actual symptoms/how they were affected, i stand by my statement of weeks ago this less noteworthy than influenza...even though they are both flu-like illnesses

& wtf tassie has just shut down the dish lickers & prostitutes..and have banned food vans from farmers mkt’s, but the farmers markets can continue..insanity

nathanm

Eats Squid
& wtf tassie has just shut down the dish lickers & prostitutes..and have banned food vans from farmers mkt’s, but the farmers markets can continue..insanity
2 for 1 deal here in Tas.

And yep, but we've taken away the fast food vendors so 100% safe at the market now.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Blah blah blah. Why would we want to listen to you?

We've listened to subject matter experts & also researched alternate approaches that have been enacted overseas or even just proposed on paper. The Straya approach has not been perfectly executed but it's bloody well good enough.

There is a real reason to keep the COVID19 infection rate down. If you have also done your own research & come to alternate conclusions then good on you. But you are wrong.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Cruise ships are trying to unload sick crew and passengers by appealing to the Australian sense of fairplay.
Since they are tax dodging, wage exploiting ,gluttony promoting cancers of the sea, people must have known they were dangerous , I have little sympathy and hope the owners all go broke after the class action.
There is no way other Australians should have to queue for ventilators cos these dickheads got in first and infected everyone.
Yep as you gathered I am not keen on them.