You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't know where to put this, but a bunch of things all just fell into place.

Some of you may have recently read the story of my neighbour's not quite fulfilling night...well I've just had the joy of seeing the fellow involved. Well I think I have good enough reason to believe it's him. You see I've just come home from doing some groceries and her garage door is open and a fellow who sounds familiar is there having an awkward conversation. Neither of them are demonstrating much intelligence, but I'm just judging there based on sentence structure, vocabulary, and accents. Kind of like listening to Pauline and that senator that liked hot cars.

But the real give away to this being the fellow coming up short is that I now know why I occasionally hear a very loud motorcycle at unusual times...quite a large motorcycle for a small man with more canvas than rubber on the back wheel. I am pretty sure it is louder than the Pantera across the street.

* Damn it! Can't get the micro penis index finger + thumb emoji to work.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
I don't know where to put this, but a bunch of things all just fell into place.

Some of you may have recently read the story of my neighbour's not quite fulfilling night...well I've just had the joy of seeing the fellow involved. Well I think I have good enough reason to believe it's him. You see I've just come home from doing some groceries and her garage door is open and a fellow who sounds familiar is there having an awkward conversation. Neither of them are demonstrating much intelligence, but I'm just judging there based on sentence structure, vocabulary, and accents. Kind of like listening to Pauline and that senator that liked hot cars.

But the real give away to this being the fellow coming up short is that I now know why I occasionally hear a very loud motorcycle at unusual times...quite a large motorcycle for a small man with more canvas than rubber on the back wheel. I am pretty sure it is louder than the Pantera across the street.

* Damn it! Can't get the micro penis index finger + thumb emoji to work.
You should totally go and buy a bigger motorcycle and cut his grass.