Chunt of the year.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
All of y'all can have half a house from 139,900*. Currently feeling like a chunt because I don't agree with today's new market strategy. Never gone here before.

*Includes approx nothing minus walls.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All of y'all can have half a house from 139,900*. Currently feeling like a chunt because I don't agree with today's new market strategy. Never gone here before.

*Includes approx nothing minus walls.
You are selling house and land packages where you buy a shell of house? For 139900? Why is this a thing, sales down?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Hmmm, who do you turn to for defective workmanship after a couple of years... sounds like an opportunity for a lot of finger pointing?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'll go in $100k for the land and shell special @Sethius! Or have I sheepishly misunderstood the way real estate works? If I isn't a shell deal, are we talking terraced houses? Tha wont deter me but I may have Torrens.

And please, no windows.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
You are selling house and land packages where you buy a shell of house? For 139900? Why is this a thing, sales down?
Yeah whole industry's been grinded to a Holt with covid. I've only sold 3 this month, well down. 139k base price house only. Honestly needs another 40k in site costs and things to finish to livable, but good for those with connections to trades.

Theres some big builders in serious trouble, simonds got destroyed on the share market. Half of Victoria's sales team got fired from another big brand. And fk knows how many mid tier builders have just stopped. You stop selling, it all stops, trades have nothing, no tax being paid by them. We're lucky we're all still going but inquirys dried up, if we don't get people looking, we can't sell. Conversions way up, but numbers inquiring are non existant.

Get ready for a massive spike at the bank end when trades and builders try to cover lost income...

This price point isn't an area we've played in before and we won't for long. But at the moment only investors are buying, and sadly they don't tend to give a fk about the house in 5 years. Kills me.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Hmmm, who do you turn to for defective workmanship after a couple of years... sounds like an opportunity for a lot of finger pointing?
We're okay here, we tend to give a shit and not settle on the 7yr warranty or the lifetime* (can't do shit or voids warranty) approach. I just don't agree with selling places that people can't move into straight away when done. (our core range is exactly that.) - this new range needs stuff put in. All about advertising a price to drive inquiry..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
We're okay here, we tend to give a shit and not settle on the 7yr warranty or the lifetime* (can't do shit or voids warranty) approach. I just don't agree with selling places that people can't move into straight away when done. (our core range is exactly that.) - this new range needs stuff put in. All about advertising a price to drive inquiry..
Do you guys have a rustproofing option?

poita

Likes Dirt
Where do you need to go wrong in life to become a shit stain of this magnitude?

A Porsche driver who allegedly fled a crash site where four police officers were killed filmed one of the officers as she lay dying, police allege.

The court heard Pusey had filmed Taylor as she called out for help, with police alleging he said “all he wanted to do was go home”.

“Amazing. Absolutely amazing. All I wanted to do was go home and eat my sushi and now you have fed my fing car,” police alleged Pusey said to Taylor.

....holy shitballs!!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Couldn't have scripted it better TBH. Can't think of a more despised stereotype. Thankfully that demographic just got another layer of shistain to add to their stereotype.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah whole industry's been grinded to a Holt with covid. I've only sold 3 this month, well down. 139k base price house only. Honestly needs another 40k in site costs and things to finish to livable, but good for those with connections to trades.

Theres some big builders in serious trouble, simonds got destroyed on the share market. Half of Victoria's sales team got fired from another big brand. And fk knows how many mid tier builders have just stopped. You stop selling, it all stops, trades have nothing, no tax being paid by them. We're lucky we're all still going but inquirys dried up, if we don't get people looking, we can't sell. Conversions way up, but numbers inquiring are non existant.

Get ready for a massive spike at the bank end when trades and builders try to cover lost income...

This price point isn't an area we've played in before and we won't for long. But at the moment only investors are buying, and sadly they don't tend to give a fk about the house in 5 years. Kills me.
Are you selling for Simonds, what do get for 139k, is it to lock up stage ?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
chatter going around that Mr Shitstain may have planted the drugs in the truck to try and shift some blame, I guess a blood test from the truck driver will clear up those rumours!....