The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Cinematography was great in parts. Story a little col mustard in the living room with the poison.

Samuel and Kurt did the heavy acting lifting to make it watchable.

Ennio's music helped a little but fell flat compared to previous scores.

I thought it was ok but there are much better westerns made 40 years ago.
I ment more as a comparison to once upon a time in Hollywood? I didn't really like hateful 8, found it a really self indulgent wank on the most part. But yes...many better westerns than hateful 8. Unforgiven usually settles that score for me

A little like @Minlak said I didn't know what to expect and it certainly wasn't what I thought. The family tie in for example.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Ashes to agassiz. Thank christ after watching the snoozefest of return to earth. Even my partner who loves collective series preferred a2a over rte. Tits and all.

moorey

call me Mia
World War Z. I’d never heard of it till today. Knew zero about it whatsoever.
Jury is out. I’d heard it was pretty silly....I’m teetering. Definitely silly, and maybe a bit #toosoon...but not entirely awful. No classic though. 4/10 for badness. That’s a respectable score really.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
World War Z. I’d never heard of it till today. Knew zero about it whatsoever.
Jury is out. I’d heard it was pretty silly....I’m teetering. Definitely silly, and maybe a bit #toosoon...but not entirely awful. No classic though. 4/10 for badness. That’s a respectable score really.
You need to read the book first in order to get the full effect of its awfulness. The book is excellent, the movie takes the books title and makes something else entirely. 3/4 of its awfulness is in the disappointment, but it probably still stands well enough in the shitty scale on its own.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You need to read the book first in order to get the full effect of its awfulness. The book is excellent, the movie takes the books title and makes something else entirely. 3/4 of its awfulness is in the disappointment, but it probably still stands well enough in the shitty scale on its own.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Great book, well thought out.

moorey

call me Mia
The movie was meant to be a spoof though, right? The hilarious way everything was noisy in creative ways? (Big lol on bicycles). The zombie sounds and mannerisms? The hand grenade on a plane shtick, then surviving the crash? The young doc dying hilariously right at the start before doing a thing? Comedy gold. The zombie ‘cure’?

Wait, what?

moorey

call me Mia
Unforgiven. Was scared AF to watch it. Loved it to death on last watching around 25 years ago. Pretty much everything I remember loving, hasn’t held up.

Very pleased to like this as much, maybe more, than last viewing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Unforgiven. Was scared AF to watch it. Loved it to death on last watching around 25 years ago. Pretty much everything I remember loving, hasn’t held up.

Very pleased to like this as much, maybe more, than last viewing.
I watched it a few months ago and felt it had stood the test of time quite well. A good story, well told, with interesting characters well portrayed.