What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Stromlo yesterday, went too hot into an a-line on Little Seymour and caught my right pedal on the way, bike stopped and I kept going. Glad for the knee pads, a bit bruised and jarred my elbow. Got a nice sequence from Talentspotter.
Ooof. heal up!

I hardly ever ride that trail. Do you enter Little Seymour from Skyline or from the fireroad?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Ooof. heal up!

I hardly ever ride that trail. Do you enter Little Seymour from Skyline or from the fireroad?
I usually go up Bluetongue (I think that's what the climb is called) from the Willo memorial to ride Seymour.

Haven't accessed it any other way I don't think.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I usually go up Bluetongue (I think that's what the climb is called) from the Willo memorial to ride Seymour.

Haven't accessed it any other way I don't think.
I get so stuck in my routes that if I'm on Bluetongue its because I'm going to do Heartbreaker, and if I'm on Skyline, I'm not going to stop at the raised sections and turn off to Little Seymour... I'll need to break my patterns haha

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I get so stuck in my routes that if I'm on Bluetongue its because I'm going to do Heartbreaker, and if I'm on Skyline, I'm not going to stop at the raised sections and turn off to Little Seymour... I'll need to break my patterns haha
Ha yeah it's funny, I've got a couple of favourite combinations that I usually ride depending on how much time I have.

Usually the Bluetongue -> Seymour is an addition if I'm feeling fresh before going down Breakout and heading back to the car.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Another dawn session at Kalamunda, unfortunately ending with a rescue after a rider went over the bars into a tree behind me. Didn't look in a great way, at least a broken collarbone and possibly broken elbow and nose to go with it.

Managed to get a car to within 25m of him and get him off to help. Always shit to see someone banged up like that.
Out of interest, what's Kalamunda like in terms of challenge and interest? I might be moving to Perth from Cairns in the next couple of years and so I thought I'd do my research early :D

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Out of interest, what's Kalamunda like in terms of challenge and interest? I might be moving to Perth from Cairns in the next couple of years and so I thought I'd do my research early :D
Plenty of time to practice cornering on ball bearings then.

My mrs has family over there and I always take my bike. Loads of fun for me and there’s a few black runs an old hack like me won’t touch

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
About time. You take longer than poodle.

Vote 1 EXT storia.
Took a while to deal with the prices.. Been in the industry since I was 15, had gotten used to distri/trade pricing. First time being a geniune retail customer in very, very long time!

EXT would be cool, but then so that sweet fast fenix shock,and it's purple. Comes with a spring too, tuned and 3 independent circuits.