Little Things You Love

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Was thinking the same thing!!!
The only thing unattractive about that woman is her lack of PPE; she even has "outside foot down" cornering technique sorted.
Given the height and lack of helmet I would say she's dutch, so has probably ridden thousands of kms.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Jesus Christ people - what's with the body shaming?
I don’t think I was body shaming. Just pointing out what to me looks like an unhealthy and unrealistic body image prevalent in the modeling industry of which she very much looks like.
Anyway back to our usual programming.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
That "girl needs to eat" stuff is the sort of shit my missus finds offensive. She's naturally very skinny, eats a lot (both good and bad foods) but can't put on weight. She works reception so gets comments like that often, usually from fat people. If you said something like "guy needs to eat less" to a fat guy you're an arsehole but for some reason you can say the opposite to a skinny person and it's fine.

Jpez

Down on the left!
That "girl needs to eat" stuff is the sort of shit my missus finds offensive. She's naturally very skinny, eats a lot (both good and bad foods) but can't put on weight. She works reception so gets comments like that often, usually from fat people. If you said something like "guy needs to eat less" to a fat guy you're an arsehole but for some reason you can say the opposite to a skinny person and it's fine.
Fair enough. Hadn’t thought about it from that perspective. Point taken.