What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
There's a natural remedy found in a mushroom and some jungle vines, you don't always need to succumb to big pharma.

Where do I get one of those butt plug lights? I'm keen!!!

@ashes_mtb I don't care for your chromo hard tail, or anybody else's, so I say this from the bottom of my heart and with complete unnostalgic objectivity - but keep it!!! You'll get fuck all for selling it and instantly regret it. You won't always want to ride the dual suspender either. And the hard tail looks like a hand bike for ducking to the shops etc. It costs nothing to keep and a shit load to replace...
yep... If you have to ask, you don't really want to get rid of it.
If you wanted it gone, it would be out of you life without asking the OG's if its the right thing to do......Keep it, sell the wife and kids!
could do with a sharpen up though, ditch the 3x and go 1x

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I don't want my butt plug to look tacky
Go on, google it and class up your google ad words stream for a week or two.

It’s Tuesday before lunch, you need a new lock for the back door so you google door locks. Mid way through the results is a LED butt plugs.

Will always put a smile on your dial.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Go on, google it and class up your google ad words stream for a week or two.

It’s Tuesday before lunch, you need a new lock for the back door so you google door locks. Mid way through the results is a LED butt plugs.

Will always put a smile on your dial.

I dont need that kind of "care" .

Jpez

Down on the left!
Bit jealous. I was all suited up, we had two sunny days so was hoping the trails would be dry enough to ride...nek minnit...
Same. Had the go ahead from the better half , Had gear on, almost loaded the bike up, raining all night but forecast to stop but my gut told me it wasn’t and the trails would be horrible so called it.
still have that feeling that I’ve wussed out over a few puddles and rain drops though.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
We had two days of solid rain, two days ago; so it was still damp from that, wasn't going to take much to get it sloppy again.
You did the right thing for the trails! Stay strong, dryness will come.
We don't know what rain is anymore