What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Took Mrs Tubbsy out for her second mtb ride and my first non-local ride since lockdown started. Headed out to the Centenary Trail from Hall to the North Border campground.

It's a shared trail with walkers, but they drop right off after One Tree Hill lookout. An absolutely spectacular trail; not techy, but lovely scenery.

Photo grabbed off the internet:

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Rode Appin for for the first time today, very technical for my meagre skills. Managed to navigate my way down a steep rock garden, gave myself a celebratory woohoo and then went over the bars doing an endo hitting a small rock on the flat. Good times

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Up, over and down Stromlo at 3 this arvo. So busy. We took it pretty easy but I still had to sign up for Strava at the end to see the leader board. They got me hooked on their crack!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have some bib nix with primo chamois. So good, and always under shorts except special occasions. Do Enduro bro's have bib pants like skiing ones or something?
No way man! You need to go all out on this to be the true enduro bro. Just the bib. No shorts. no top. No shame! You need to be rocking enduro helmet, pit vipers, bib, socks, shoes. Just ask yourself how would 80/90s Brett the hitman Heart rock the enduro world?