COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

moorey

call me Mia
Now over 100,000 gone in the US. I am sure Don will find a positive out of it somehow.
Well, he did day that under 200k was a success......updated from saying US would have zero deaths.
Reported cases and deaths are dropping....but from what I hear and read, its only the reporting though. Aside from NYC and NJ, everywhere else seems to be climbing rapidly.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Well, he did day that under 200k was a success......updated from saying US would have zero deaths.
Reported cases and deaths are dropping....but from what I hear and read, its only the reporting though. Aside from NYC and NJ, everywhere else seems to be climbing rapidly.
The very sawtooth pattern of their statistics points to some definite misreporting

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does anyone else think it's amazing that the dudes exploiting the most vulnerable Mericans to their own ends now have them onside to get back into it and re-build the economy at their own expense and for the people using them????
And just when it looked like they might take to the streets in defense of their lack of chance and status.
Who says Trump is stupid? He knows how to use the "expendable"

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Does anyone else think it's amazing that the dudes exploiting the most vulnerable Mericans to their own ends now have them onside to get back into it and re-build the economy at their own expense and for the people using them????
And just when it looked like they might take to the streets in defense of their lack of chance and status.
Who says Trump is stupid? He knows how to use the "expendable"
Google useful idiot.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

carpetrunner

Likes Dirt
If all of the poor and underprivileged err... die, then who is going to do all the shitty jobs?
has 'merica turned into a goodies episode - apartheight?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
An American I know (sort of) recently suggested to me that the people who founded America and upon whose principles were founded their weird idea of a constitution were actually members of a Christian cult that didn't fear death...

...these days, they have the weight and the numbers and the talent for improbable mathematics to achieve almost anything...