What does your day look like?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Your you tube career begins!
Probably not, hate the sound of my own voice.

He gave it a half-baked sweep and pronounced it good to sleep in. We pointed out just how much effort this thing is going go take to just be usable, and he'd better start sweeping again. His face told me he finally realised the size of the task at hand.

Anyway, it's now in Mrs George's perfect position, and clean enough to sleep in. Tomorrow we do real furniture.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Probably not, hate the sound of my own voice.

He gave it a half-baked sweep and pronounced it good to sleep in. We pointed out just how much effort this thing is going go take to just be usable, and he'd better start sweeping again. His face told me he finally realised the size of the task at hand.

Anyway, it's now in Mrs George's perfect position, and clean enough to sleep in. Tomorrow we do real furniture.

View attachment 363652

View attachment 363653

View attachment 363654
Where's the potbelly going?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No ride today but experienced the utter joy of replacing the serpentine belt on the Mazda.

Sure, this won't take long.... Err.... Right.

It is cnut of a job and more so if you don't have a hoist since it kind of low to get any long wrench under there to remove those tucked away stubborn arse bolts. Oh well, beats walking later on.
DSC_3212.jpg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some quality outcomes...a friend offered to drop me off at the local trails in exchange for a bit of manual labour. Was a sweet deal and I decided I'd take the slope style bike for a change of pace. Of course I forgot to wap the tyres out! Maxxis DTH hold their own on the dirt jumps but trails aren't happening.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is that top photo a bar?
That is the "ready room" for the big slide. You'll undertake all necessary training and prep for the high gravity g-fest that hifi is building from deck to water.

I took the nomad to the quarry of doom. It was an epic day! Best riding I have had in a very long time.