Little Things You Hate

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Is it socially acceptable to murder real estate agents? Surely its a public service right?
Only ever dealt with 2 and they both caused so much stress. Then they have the gall to call every 6 months like they're your best mate and were working for you when you bought the place. Scum.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When we bought our place 15+ years ago we went to 3 inspections, had the legals sent to us and enquired about a building inspection. On auction day we rocked up in shorts and thongs on our bikes and the auctioneer didn’t want to notice us but we managed to get it. Went inside with the agent who we had met many times over the past month and he had no recollection of us at all, assumed we had just been passing and accidentally put our hand up at the wrong time. He seemed genuinely worried it was all going to fall through. I can honestly say he contributed nothing to the transaction from our, or the vendor‘s perspective. And the farker still sends us Christmas cards

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Most computer techs .
Mine talks so much stuff I dont understand and feel worse off than before I asked the question.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Jayne asks me to print out some paperwork for her house sale around 9pm last night as the conveyancor has been chasing her for it.

Turns out it was loan discharge forms that she's had and ignored for almost 2 weeks. Settlement is due Monday and it takes up to 15 days for the bank to discharge the loan so we're screwed and I'm just hoping the new home buyers don't pull out of the sale then sue us for damages.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Jayne asks me to print out some paperwork for her house sale around 9pm last night as the conveyancor has been chasing her for it.

Turns out it was loan discharge forms that she's had and ignored for almost 2 weeks. Settlement is due Monday and it takes up to 15 days for the bank to discharge the loan so we're screwed and I'm just hoping the new home buyers don't pull out of the sale then sue us for damages.
I checked with my broker how they were going with my loan, not too worried as a long settlement. Turns out his EA didnt notice the zip file with all my paperwork in it and was still "waiting for me". Two weeks later. Ditz...

And after a year of radio silence, refusal to answer questions and generally making shit up, i was forced to withdraw an application to subdivide my land and give it all to another town planner for help/advice. Mt Alexander council in central victoria - incredibly unprofessional and useless outfit.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Seeing little shitstains with peaked baseball cap, adidas or Nike gear and ridiculous man bag slung over shoulder riding along on a high end MTB.
You know damn well that little turd didn’t save his pennies to buy that bike.
Not a lot I can do but I do take a mental note of the bike so if a see a stolen ad on the fb groups I can at least tell them where I saw that bike last.

Anyone lost a GT sanction i think it was in western suburbs Melbourne?