Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
if old mate has his phone, shouldn't be too hard for the rozzers to find out where he lives..
They don't get onto them straight away as it's not priority, that's the problem and the fuckers offload it in the meantime.

Have a look at the write up on the farcebook link, the blokes got his address, full name and even received phone calls from future clients from items he got for sale on scumtree.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
4 beds to a ward. Shared space. So what sort of cunt puts on their fucking tv super loud on dumb arse games shows?

Fuckheads. One of them was watching the bolt report before... Kirsty went to my office to retrieve my IEMs so I can at watch netflix without also listening to those dumb pricks....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
4 beds to a ward. Shared space. So what sort of cunt puts on their fucking tv super loud on dumb arse games shows?

Fuckheads. One of them was watching the bolt report before... Kirsty went to my office to retrieve my IEMs so I can at watch netflix without also listening to those dumb pricks....
cough ... PHI ..... cough

nathanm

Eats Squid
12 months ago Jayne's car was rear ended. It took literally 11 months, 3 different repairers 6 attempts to fix it only after 50+ contacts with various parties and 20-30 hours on the phone all done by myself.

The car was finally repaired properly about 6 weeks ago.

This morning she backed it straight into my car when taking the kids to school because "she forgot it was there" despite walking passed it to get into her car, and the fact she has a reversing camera she chooses to not look at.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
12 months ago Jayne's car was rear ended. It took literally 11 months, 3 different repairers 6 attempts to fix it only after 50+ contacts with various parties and 20-30 hours on the phone all done by myself.

The car was finally repaired properly about 6 weeks ago.

This morning she backed it straight into my car when taking the kids to school because "she forgot it was there" despite walking passed it to get into her car, and the fact she has a reversing camera she chooses to not look at.
Tell me it also has reverse parking sensors and she ignored those blaring as well!

nathanm

Eats Squid
New bike time.
That's the worst of it. I'm just waiting on a Canyon Spectral to arrive but of course shipping delays. Jayne is also being rewarded for her superior automotive handling skills with a Polygo Siskiu (sp?) T8 or something so yeah, hers will be here weeks before mine which is just another LTIH.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
no and that was her complaint when we bought the car.

She had parking sensors on her Kia before this car, she turned them off because they kept beeping in the car park, so she of course ran into a pole in said car park.
Well she clearly isn't fit to hold a licence....