What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Yep, good job, stay super careful with the sling. I wasn't with my first one and got slack with the sling, and re broke it. Most pain I've ever felt, right up there with a shoulder subluxation.
This is my first broken bone. It sure does hurt, it’s literally had me in tears a couple of times. Do not recommend... I still think chronic pain is worse though - this is worse but short term.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Decided to trek out to Harcourt for a bit of fun - possibly the best riding conditions I've ever had weather wise, just perfect.
Kudos to all who help maintain that network because they really are great trails. Very boggy in places, especially in the gullies, and there were a few places where I got off to walk rather than further churn up the mud, but it was a lot of fun.
Lots of people out for a Monday, at one of the junctions where a bunch of tracks meet up I counted 25 riders plus a couple of hikers

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is my first broken bone. It sure does hurt, it’s literally had me in tears a couple of times. Do not recommend... I still think chronic pain is worse though - this is worse but short term.
I've snapped and popped a few things in my time, collar bone is by far the worst. I think a big chunk is the bones location. It is effected by every sort of movement you do and then also by just being still.

But I agree with you...chronic pain is worse. One is left with the constant thought of "when will this shit be over?". Say no to pinched nerves!

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
After beating carbon into submission last week, the On-One got humbled by an 80's roadie today. And by 80's, I mean the rider; his classic lugged frame was probably from the 70's.

Anyway, a 35km ride home from work marks my longest ride since 2007. Felt pretty strong after over an hour in the saddle too.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
went down a belt size on the Hendrix, was running 3.0 tires, now running 2.8's
just because the frame can run 3" tires, doesn't mean you should...feels so much better, no squirm up front which is good. :D
just gotta get out and test ride in the sticks, will probably have to change all the settings on the rear shock aswell as there is less tire dampening now too...