Newly Released Bikes General

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Is there a Transition you don't want @Ultra Lord ? :)

I guess my interest is whether they bring out something like the Banshee Prime or think the Spur and Sentinel reflect their 29er customers, and those who want a mid-travel trail bike will go for a Scout.

Secondly, are they now a boutique carbon brand, or are they going to release an alloy range with the new design styles?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Secondly, are they now a boutique carbon brand, or are they going to release an alloy range with the new design styles?
Haven’t they always been alloy for carbon prices anyway? Love the Trannies.

Spur looks like fun. Would probably still have picked the Ripley at 120mm though cause DW link.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It would be pretty cool if Transition released an Alloy only Smuggler update as a burly 'allrounder' to compete with the RipmoAF, MetaTR etc

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Do it!!!!! :)
Hey man, pressuring people into buying bikes they can’t afford is my job.

This bike makes the most sense for me to buy though. It’d work the best for my local trails, so much undulating single track with not alot of gnar. Damn life stopping me from buying toys.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hey man, pressuring people into buying bikes they can’t afford is my job.

This bike makes the most sense for me to buy though. It’d work the best for my local trails, so much undulating single track with not alot of gnar. Damn life stopping me from buying toys.
Stop making excuses and get buying.