Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cant be the only one who though of douglas adams when trump says slowing testing slows the virus

known for its never-ending hunger and its mind-boggling stupidity. One of the main features of the Beast is that if you can't see it, it assumes it can't see you.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I don't think he looks like the Lone Ranger, unless that's what they call him down at the club...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I, for one, welcome President Yeezy.

May we all be blessed with apparently awesome shoes and stupid look-at-me speeches at awards nights.

How bad could it be?......

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Kanye saying he is doing something and doing something are two different things. He isn't just too stupid to be president, he is to stupid to know how to run for president. None of the paperwork has been done.

moorey

call me Mia
Kanye saying he is doing something and doing something are two different things. He isn't just too stupid to be president, he is to stupid to know how to run for president. None of the paperwork has been done.
Deadline hasn’t passed in most states. I’m not saying he could win, but as a 3rd party candidate, he could definitely effect the outcome if he ran.
The young vote and the black vote are what Biden needs to attract to win. Nek minit.