Sold Commencal Meta AM v4.2 small 27.5

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Item: Commencal meta am v4.2 polished alloy 27.5
Item Condition: immaculate (1 year old bought new 6/7/19)
Reason for selling: upgrade
Price and price conditions: 2500 negotiable
Extra Info:
Small size
Fork: Rockshox Lyric 170 mm upgraded debonair air can
Rear shock: Rockshox Super deluxe 160 mm
Wheels: Easton Heist 27 wheelset (27mm internal rims); 5 spare spokes included and SRAM freehub available too; DHR2 in rear, Continental Mountain King in front
Drivetrain: SRAM crankset/BB with 30 tooth chainring; Brand new Shimano SLX 10 sp shifter with Shimano Zee 10 speed rear derailleur. 11-36T cassette.
Brakes: Shimano M8000 brakes with Avid 160 rotors
Cockpit: brand new Answer 750 mm flat bar with red Fireye 50mm stem
Dropper: OneUp 170 mm (can be incrementally reduced to 120 mm if needed. Spacers to do so not included - I don't have them).
Saddle: Xenon

NB. Front wheel has a wobble to it but wasn't bothered to replace rim as it still works.

Pictures:

Attachments

gillyske

Likes Dirt
If you havent already sold it, post it on a facebook buy/swap/sell for you're state. People really wants bikes during covid.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
If you havent already sold it, post it on a facebook buy/swap/sell for you're state. People really wants bikes during covid.
Yep will do. However, I would much prefer the bike to go to rotorburn community than some randoms on facebook or gumtree.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Yep will do. However, I would much prefer the bike to go to rotorburn community than some randoms on facebook or gumtree.
I’ve had a hunt thread up on FB for a while, seeking a S/M for neighbours grandson for a few weeks without much love. Dad wanted to spend around $1500, I was trying to push him to $2k (unsuccessfully so far)....in theory, how close could we get, or is there anything you could pull off to get us closer to the budger?
Chuck me a message with your thoughts. He’s growing, but if I got 18 months out of a small, I could always do a frame swap later to minimize cost of moving up.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
I’ve had a hunt thread up on FB for a while, seeking a S/M for neighbours grandson for a few weeks without much love. Dad wanted to spend around $1500, I was trying to push him to $2k (unsuccessfully so far)....in theory, how close could we get, or is there anything you could pull off to get us closer to the budger?
Chuck me a message with your thoughts. He’s growing, but if I got 18 months out of a small, I could always do a frame swap later to minimize cost of moving up.
I would much prefer the bike to go as is as i no longer have any use of the parts. The new bike have new parts. Nothing here i could transfer across. Thus in terms of price reduction (by taking parts off), I don't think I can reduce it to anywhere near $1500 unfortunately. If I change my mind in few weeks time - if the bike doesn't go that is, i'll pm u.

moorey

call me Mia
I would much prefer the bike to go as is as i no longer have any use of the parts. The new bike have new parts. Nothing here i could transfer across. Thus in terms of price reduction (by taking parts off), I don't think I can reduce it to anywhere near $1500 unfortunately. If I change my mind in few weeks time - if the bike doesn't go that is, i'll pm u.
No, wasn’t expecting $1500, but reckon it’s a good enough bike to push him up. Message me best price and I’ll go to work. Cheers mate.
Edit. As you can see by my FB ad, I'm trying to squeeze a bit more out of dad.

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Hey gippyz, did you end up selling this to the heathens elsewhere? If not, my arm may be twistable, as I start thinking for the lads birthday and Christmas.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk