careful out there

danncam

Likes Dirt
Can confirm a Patterson Lakes first time ever mtber is now $1600 poorer for traveling too far to exercise. Apparently he is going to contest it.

danncam

Likes Dirt
Driving back, got pulled over coz they thought he was on his phone or something. When asked be said he'd been mtbing at red hill. I don't know where he was when pinged

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Can confirm a Patterson Lakes first time ever mtber is now $1600 poorer for traveling too far to exercise. Apparently he is going to contest it.
Fancy some rAdelaide trails, just grab your bike and stowaway on a freight train from Melbourne CBD, 700km to Adelaide, you will get placed on a 12 month good behaviour bond, a free night in a hotel and a free flight back to Melbourne.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He should have said he was a member of Red Hill Trail Riders... You can travel if you are a club member.

I'm still a little unclear on how one guy in a car and then on his bike spreads covod

moorey

call me Mia
He should have said he was a member of Red Hill Trail Riders... You can travel if you are a club member.

I'm still a little unclear on how one guy in a car and then on his bike spreads covod
  1. And if they sought proof?
  2. And if everyone did that?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
  1. Yeah, I meant he should have signed up first
  2. Then the State would start spending shitloads more on mtb infrastructure... Have there been any clusters relating to Youies or Lysterfield during their busy days? It appears that individuals outside are about the safest of all, its groups inside that spread this around

moorey

call me Mia
  1. Yeah, I meant he should have signed up first
  2. Then the State would start spending shitloads more on mtb infrastructure... Have there been any clusters relating to Youies or Lysterfield during their busy days? It appears that individuals outside are about the safest of all, its groups inside that spread this around
They really don’t know a lot about many the contractions. Where is the line drawn. Every group I hear from makes the same argument. Short term pain, long term gain (hopefully) if everyone just sucks it up for a while.

Also, no you didn’t mean that.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They really don’t know a lot about many the contractions. Where is the line drawn. Every group I hear from makes the same argument. Short term pain, long term gain (hopefully) if everyone just sucks it up for a while.

Also, no you didn’t mean that.
Well I did, but thanks for reading my mind, a second opinion is always useful

My wife has to travel in to work every day, the shops are crowded and the local parks are chockers. To me a guy on his bike away from everyone seems like a strange thing to focus in on, but to each their own.
Stay safe

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My Missus tried to tell me I couldn't drive 5 minutes with my bike and sons bike on the car. I did, I'm in the dog house now ha ha!
If they're going to let people travel to do something as dumb as golf, my oath I'll drive a few minutes to take my son for a ride other than the usual footpaths.

How are people treating the rules if riding from your door? Still seems a very grey area, though obviously if you are not drawing attention to yourself very unlikely to be stopped during the actual riding.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My Missus tried to tell me I couldn't drive 5 minutes with my bike and sons bike on the car. I did, I'm in the dog house now ha ha!
If they're going to let people travel to do something as dumb as golf, my oath I'll drive a few minutes to take my son for a ride other than the usual footpaths.

How are people treating the rules if riding from your door? Still seems a very grey area, though obviously if you are not drawing attention to yourself very unlikely to be stopped during the actual riding.
You can ride from your door no issues at all..