Sold 26" rims assorted new and used

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Item: lots of 26" rims
Location: Sydney NSW. Will post at your cost. My postcode is 2216 if you want to estimate.
Item Condition: all used except for 1 brand new
Reason for selling: no longer needed
Price and price conditions: $200 if you buy them all. Otherwise see extra info for individual prices.
Extra Info:
I used to own a 26" DH/enduro bike and these rims were bought as either spares or upgrade for it. I have since sold the bike and no longer own any 26" bike. Thus they're all for sale.

SOLD Stans Arch Mk3 (32 hole) - pair. Used
26mm internal width.
Good condition. Front has no dents/dings. Back has two minor dings but still work with tubeless tyre - I've tested them.
$75

SOLD Stans Flow Mk3 (32 hole) - pair. Used
29mm internal width.
Excellent condition.
$90

SOLD DT Swiss 5.1D (32 hole) - one only. Brand new
Rim is brand new in wrapping
$40

SOLD M117 (32 hole) - one only. Used
$20

Pictures:
DT Swiss 5.1D (32 hole)

M117 (32 hole):

Stans Arch Mk3 (32 hole):

Stans Flow Mk3 (32 hole):

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Where the hell were you last month! I've just taken delivery of a heap of DT 26 rims.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Where the hell were you last month! I've just taken delivery of a heap of DT 26 rims.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I'll give u a special price!! andddd i have some nice 26er tyres to throw in as well! just for u mate!

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers Gippyz. I would also like both of the Flows. Nice matching pair of wide rims for my hardtail
No one needs 26" stans wheels more than me. Felix used to ride all mine.
I've never even had any stans rims! Only mavic for many years. I have been dreaming of wider, lighter wheels

moorey

call me Mia
This is no time to time to dip a toe in the water...you’re a Mavic man through and through. You’ll like the Arch. I have one set, mk3 are as wide as previous model Flows.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Sh1t, you snooze you lose. I have also been looking for Stans 26’ rims.
Are there any left after all the banter.....?

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Enjoy! Got a rim for the Interium although dont think it will last long on my SS hardtail and my 90kgs
will just keep searching:rolleyes:

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Enjoy! Got a rim for the Interium although dont think it will last long on my SS hardtail and my 90kgs
will just keep searching:rolleyes:
i still have the mavic and the dt swiss if u r interested. they're not as wide as the stans though.

JEBBS

Likes Dirt
Have read mixed reviews on the 5.1, would have preferred the Stans, SIGH ;)
All good fellas, will keep an eye out when i can.
Enjoy the rims Moorey !

moorey

call me Mia
Have read mixed reviews on the 5.1, would have preferred the Stans, SIGH ;)
All good fellas, will keep an eye out when i can.
Enjoy the rims Moorey !
Oh, I will/do. I’ve got a dented flow mk3 (Felix special) and a dented Arch mk3, so these will keep me going.