Chunt of the year.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is being 'awoken' and all.

Also. why do seemingly normal looking people get covered in tattoos to look like the next 'individual'.
I'm clearly not with it and have loads of my own issues but none are tattoo or piercing related :p
The voices in your head are now arguing with the voices in mine .......

Please ask them to Keep it down !

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
....HAHAHA. link to the insta post is gone...shes deleted it & now its a headline
maybe wasnt such a good career move speakin her mind, eh?

....she really doesnt know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm very happy to say that I have no fucking clue who that woman is. I don't have free-to-air TV so I'm assuming she's a person on a really crap show that most people talk about at smoko? Actually, don't answer, I'm happy not caring about idiots like that.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I'm very happy to say that I have no fucking clue who that woman is. I don't have free-to-air TV so I'm assuming she's a person on a really crap show that most people talk about at smoko? Actually, don't answer, I'm happy not caring about idiots like that.
Was on an exploitative show with fake weddings where she was married to a woman who couldn't stand her but they both stuck around for screen time and influencer creds

This was months ago and people had forgotten who she was so this seems to be a desperate bid for relevance.

I'm most concerned for @franco cozzo who spotted it

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Was on an exploitative show with fake weddings where she was married to a woman who couldn't stand her but they both stuck around for screen time and influencer creds

This was months ago and people had forgotten who she was so this seems to be a desperate bid for relevance.
....thats pretty questionable intimate knowledge of the subject at hand....i didnt know that this human (also questionable) existed prior to this morning! :D

I'm most concerned for @franco cozzo who spotted it
blame reddit...

Also concerned that @franco cozzo follows "Stop 5G Victoria" on facebook
youve got the wrong Franco Cozzo!!!
im not on facewhore ;)

Last edited: