What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Just been going over my recent progress. I've taken 30 seconds off Lactic Acid (You Yangs) over the last two months. Pretty happy with that. Now let's see if I can get it under 2:00 (currently at either 2:12 or 2:10, depending on Strava weirdness and segment duplication)!

Minlak

custom titis
Just been going over my recent progress. I've taken 30 seconds off Lactic Acid (You Yangs) over the last two months. Pretty happy with that. Now let's see if I can get it under 2:00 (currently at either 2:12 or 2:10, depending on Strava weirdness and segment duplication)!
What’s this “let’s see” bullshit - you do it young man or you are off to bed with no supper

Last edited:

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn, nice work.
I love Lactic Acid (use it as my warm up run) but my best time is somewhere around 2:20 and for the most part it feels fast enough. God knows how I'd shave 20+ seconds off that!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The bottom of Andos, there's at least 8 official/unofficial downhill trails starting with 1km radius of my house... the good thing about living at 310m, the bad for some is pedalling back up.

Just down below where this video ends, this was a gopro test from last year.

Rode there for the first time at Christmas ( my sister lives down the bottom of the hill ). Sweet local you’ve got there.

Minlak

custom titis
LOL, just to torture yourself.

Are you planning on getting this new mystery bike muddy today?
I assume no as I have to drive 4 hrs home and I assume it won’t actually be set up tubeless yet - probably ride it in the morning - might update the PYR thread in a few days

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
what travel bike? lactic needs a slack xc bike to b fast i thinks

Jpez

Down on the left!
Damn, nice work.
I love Lactic Acid (use it as my warm up run) but my best time is somewhere around 2:20 and for the most part it feels fast enough. God knows how I'd shave 20+ seconds off that!
It’s my warm up run as well. Im sitting on 1.46 presently. I can hit that 4-5 times in a row but just can’t seem to gain even a second. Once you hit the pointy end of your abilities it gets harder and harder to eek out an extra second or so.
One of my riding buddies regularly hits 1.37 or so. He’s super smooth and has power in his legs. Another guy I know is a 1.32. He’s a monster though.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looked lovingly at my mtb while getting the roadie ready for a spin, thought lovingly of single track while doing laps of my boring suburb, got home and cried a little on the inside...