Woot! New Ibis Ripley - Boom!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Very nice. I do like the matchy matchy on fork and dropper. But...no fox special K option for the shock? Or is that shade the only way they do it for shocks?

Minlak

custom titis
Very nice. I do like the matchy matchy on fork and dropper. But...no fox special K option for the shock? Or is that shade the only way they do it for shocks?
That is the shade for the shock unfortunately- in the flesh it looks better and far enough apart you don’t really notice unless you do

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Super jealous! Surprised you got one as I thought there was a big delay due to COVID so presume local distro had stock. Nice choice, enjoy!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That is the shade for the shock unfortunately- in the flesh it looks better and far enough apart you don’t really notice unless you do
Well it doesn't stop the be being air horn worthy. Maybe you just need a bunch of tacky gold anno parts to help diffuse the difference?

Minlak

custom titis
Super jealous! Surprised you got one as I thought there was a big delay due to COVID so presume local distro had stock. Nice choice, enjoy!
Yeah the supplier has them in Sydney - I believe still some left - They look super slick in real life - will get some better phots when the sun is shining