Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Let the wankerage begin.

FB sales are definitely neck and neck with Gumtree.
I would like to believe that these are just pisstakes but, well, you know, people never fail to surprise.................

Freediver

I can go full Karen
1500 watt motor on a a folding bike that even has a switch for it's lights for $2500.

Electric bike mountain bike

$2,500

It is an electric mountain bike, I built it, I personalised, the motor is 1500 W and it is very powerful, there is a switch which cuts the power down to 250 W
Battery is 48V 15A
9 A battery for lights
It has big head light and a rear light, also there's a switch which turns on the light and another switch which can turn on the head light or the small head light.
Big horn with the button
Shimano hydraulic brakes
Comfortable seat
Changed the front fork adjustable
Dual suspension
Foldable
Alarm system which it'll ring if someone touches the bike for thiefs
Handlebar extended
It goes up to 60 k/h
Range is easily 50 Km even more if you go normal or slow, I never reached more than 50 km with 1 charge as it's fun to go at max and the battery drains quicker.
Also there is a speedometer
  • Date Listed:20 hours ago
  • Last Edited:20 hours ago
  • Condition:Used
  • Type:Mountain
  • Frame size (inches):26

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
1500 watt motor on a a folding bike that even has a switch for it's lights for $2500.

$2,500

It is an electric mountain bike, I built it, I personalised, the motor is 1500 W and it is very powerful, there is a switch which cuts the power down to 250 W
Battery is 48V 15A
9 A battery for lights
It has big head light and a rear light, also there's a switch which turns on the light and another switch which can turn on the head light or the small head light.
Big horn with the button
Shimano hydraulic brakes
Comfortable seat
Changed the front fork adjustable
Dual suspension
Foldable
Alarm system which it'll ring if someone touches the bike for thiefs
Handlebar extended
It goes up to 60 k/h
Range is easily 50 Km even more if you go normal or slow, I never reached more than 50 km with 1 charge as it's fun to go at max and the battery drains quicker.
Also there is a speedometer
  • Date Listed:20 hours ago
  • Last Edited:20 hours ago
  • Condition:Used
  • Type:Mountain
  • Frame size (inches):26
Ad should read.."For Sale, Demon Fast Death Machine"

Isildur

The Real Pedant
What the actual fark is wrong with people in the FB Trading posts at the moment? Today I've literally seen 3 bikes for sale, varying levels of use from a few hundred KM to a years worth and scratched, essentially wanting full retail or a touch off?

Cases in point:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/153...25036857676918/?sale_post_id=1525036857676918
- A year old, scratched Ripmo V1, with X01 build and Aluminium wheels for $10k (current X01 AXS build is $12k, I built my Ripmo with X01 and SC Reserves for $10k 18 months ago)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153...23974527783151/?sale_post_id=1523974527783151
- Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon, not much used - but no warranty and we all know how good those Spec motors are at getting replaced regularly) for $11k, brand new is $11.2K...

I'm seeing them more now that I've got 2 mates I'm looking for bikes for, but fark me If there's ever been a time for me to check out of FB for a while to reduce the rage, now is definitely coming up as a solid contender! I'm definitely out for the evening though!

moorey

call me Mia
Supply and demand. I’m not for overpricing, but know I could sell Felixs bike for $1000 more today than I could in a few months when stock comes back in. Unfortunately I can’t quite sell yet...but wouldn’t bump up the price if I could anyway.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I dunno, I get that demand is high and supply is short, but not for the highest end of boutique bikes! Sure, some older bikes that would only be worth $1k might fetch closer to $2k, or $2k closer to $3k. But trying to sell $10k retail bikes, second hand, for full retail does my head in...

Bah, call me old fashioned and non-gougey (except for my eyes right now ;) )...

moorey

call me Mia
I dunno, I get that demand is high and supply is short, but not for the highest end of boutique bikes! Sure, some older bikes that would only be worth $1k might fetch closer to $2k, or $2k closer to $3k. But trying to sell $10k retail bikes, second hand, for full retail does my head in...

Bah, call me old fashioned and non-gougey (except for my eyes right now ;) )...
Oh, I agree.
It’s happening whether we like it or not. If I do get the chance to list it, I’ll list it for what I think it’s worth, rather than what it might pull currently. It’s nice to think I’d get what it’s worth though, rather than being lowballed.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
What the actual fark is wrong with people in the FB Trading posts at the moment? Today I've literally seen 3 bikes for sale, varying levels of use from a few hundred KM to a years worth and scratched, essentially wanting full retail or a touch off?
that’s nothing, guy trying sell trek stache hard tail 2800, 800-900 over retail, guy selling focus mares cd bike 2999, focus selling them in store for a discounted 2299

ausdb

Being who he is
There might be hope for this still.

Time to start looking for a cheap hub motor and make a killing....
Looks like I'd better get a steerer extender as I think my head tube is a touch short

moorey

call me Mia
What were these clearing out for recently after going bust? Less than this I’m sure..and not
used...and with original owner warranty.