Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I had this at the start of covid back in Feb or Mars. Stooopid. I sent a love letter to the ceo and ober stoopid fuhrer. Pointless but made me feel better. Dutton should have a good file on me by now.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
it’s the
Australian Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act bit at play I imagine.
Place of employment, though? What if you say you aren't employed? Do they snoop into your payroll and decide you are lying?

The entire banking system in this country is fucked*fucked.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Got swooped twice yesterday by magpies. Both times they were pretty half hearted attempts, but this seems really early in the year for the magpies to firing up.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
man I love magpies. Coolest little arseholes ever. Used to have one come up to our kitchen window and make the biggest racket asking to be fed.
Ol’ one eye (he/she only had one eye you see) would tap on the window like “oi! I see you in there, give me some of that mince”

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
LTIH: Being denied entry to Pushys website because I can't identify a train or car well enough to prove I'm not a robot.

I guess I'm getting my bike bits somewhere else today.
Sounds like my suspicion you were a bot has been proven. Thank Dog for technology.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

ausdb

Being who he is
Australia Post are a bunch of chunts, as well as being useless in these Covid times I sent a care package to another burner this week using Australia Posts parcel boxes that are supposed to qualify for their "If it Packs it Posts" flat rate postage. Get to the counter and they wouldn't honour the flat rate as I had already bought the box previously and charged by weight. :mad:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Menulog riders...I got cleaned up crossing the road last night by one of these muppets doing about 30 undercutting a bus, scooter and rider ended up 15 metres down the street (I hope it wasn't a pizza in his bag) and I got spun into the bus, knee and ribs are tender as today.