What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
A mixture of boredom at work and anticipation of Sydney Lockdown V2 I decided to put some wood offcuts an old floor board a few dozen screws, a can of black paint and an eye bolt to good use and built a manual stand. Unfortunately I didn't have the bike on hand so just put together from what I thought looked right, once together and standing over it I think it may be too short...maybe ok for smaller wheeled bikes.

Last edited:

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ingredients:
  • double espresso shot
  • condensed milk remnants
Method:
  • extract espresso directly into can
  • swirl the goodness to combine
  • savour the greatness
  • enjoy wierd looks from customers
Coffee and condensed milk are amazing friends.
Yes, coffee and condensed milk is fab.. Even instant coffee stirred into a paste makes it taste infinitely better.. Pretty common in hot climates to substitute milk for the condensed goodness..

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
A mixture of boredom at work and anticipation of Sydney Lockdown V2 I decided to put some wood offcuts an old floor board a few dozen screws, a can of black paint and an eye bolt to good use and built a manual stand. Unfortunately I didn't have the bike on hand so just put together from what I thought looked right, once together and standing over it I think it may be too short...maybe ok for smaller wheeled bikes.

For those who have done this what are your thoughts on getting rid of the side pieces so it's more like a BMX gate for the back wheel in order to introduce a bit of left-right technique as well.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
For those who have done this what are your thoughts on getting rid of the side pieces so it's more like a BMX gate for the back wheel in order to introduce a bit of left-right technique as well.
I haven't had a chance to give it a test yet but I kinda think you need the bracing there, the one I've made I have the option to remove the outrigger so that as I dial in the manual balance I can then work on the lateral balance as well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've never seen Sydney airport so clean. It is good to see the sanitation team have finally stepped up their game. I hope that the baggage handlers are as professional with my bikes.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I've never seen Sydney airport so clean. It is good to see the sanitation team have finally stepped up their game. I hope that the baggage handlers are as professional with my bikes.
Where the bloody hell are you escaping to? Are you going to be the next botoxed super spreader on the news?