Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had to watch that a few times before realizing it wasn't a parody...
Don't know what's sadder; his ineptitude or the simplicity of the graphs they have to give him in the hope he might be able to understand them

moorey

call me Mia
Don't know what's sadder; his ineptitude or the simplicity of the graphs they have to give him in the hope he might be able to understand them
Wait...it’s not a parody? I honestly thought it was. I still do I think. :oops:

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was my take home message. The leader of the free world has to be given A4 print outs of simple line graphs because his feeble mind can't understand otherwise.

I did learn that Jonathon Swan is the son of Norman Swan from the ABC RN health report. So there is that.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
It's at that point that you realise that no one truly believes he is the right person for the country, but he is the right person to allow those in the GOP to do whatever the fuck they want knowing they just have to pander to Trump's ego.

moorey

call me Mia
Man, that trump vid was hard to watch. how do people watch this and think, 'yeah, thats my man'.
When you drink the Kool aide, you can't leave anything in the cup. 'He hates the same people I hate' pretty much sums it up.
Recent tweets about preserving the Suburban Dream, and keeping poor people (read "coloured folk") out of rich neighbourhoods wasn't a dog whistle, it was a bull horn.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Apparently with minimal consideration for the mental capacity of the candidates..... Trump's head is so far up his own arse that he's totally off the generally accepted political scale....

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The whole situation is hilarious if you can pretend it won't effect us in any way

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk