What does your day look like?

moorey

call me Mia
Looks like good riding weather, where are the bikes?!! I've not had a misty morning in the mountains for a few years. Fuck global warming.
I was ‘working’. Local trails are fine if left an hour or so after rain stops. They turn to shite really fast ridden while raining.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I was ‘working’. Local trails are fine if left an hour or so after rain stops. They turn to shite really fast ridden while raining.
Looks great but damn, it has to be cold at la casa del Moorey now. Find those fluffy slippers sir.

stirk

Burner
It’s toasty inside. We have no heating other than a fire, but plenty of wood. WBDFQ.
I thought a Mod would know rule 15, what is WBDFQ??

moorey

call me Mia
I thought a Mod would know rule 15, what is WBDFQ??

Wouldn’t Be Dead For Quids...FFS

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Aw shit yeah. Plenty of dry wood and dead trees after all the bush fires I’m not adverse to a little cutting and splitting. Prefer the winter to summer.
You can always make some nice singletrack while cleaning up the right trees. You will hit 40km of it out your front door before you know it.

moorey

call me Mia
Is she a whippet @moorey?
We've got 2 of her bigger cousins. Such awesome dogs.
Sure is. Coming up 13, and has need a ripper dog. When younger, she was a brilliant trail dog. 30km at full speed without getting puffed. 50km if you include the wallaby chasing.

moorey

call me Mia
I was trying to convince myself that it will be good practice/fitness for trailbuilding...

40mm aggregate is not much fun to shovel. And after shovelling, barrowing and spreading roughly five tonnes of it over the last couple of days...trails are going to have to wait.
You...um...could have dumped in situ and just levelled... :oops:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
You...um...could have dumped in situ and just levelled... :oops:
That would have been ideal but the local quarry was shut down three weeks ago. I got the aggregate delivered on the last opening day. Tank was only assembled last Thursday...and the aggregate can't get spread until the tank is in place...

So you saying it'd 'just' be a case of levelling is a bit like me saying to you that rendering a strawbale house is just like throwing mud.