What does your day look like?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Feeling a little judged...
My ex is doing a masters in architectural design and spent a couple of grand to spend a week in bumfuck nowhere mudgee learning how to throw mud onto straw to make houses.
It could be worse.

stirk

Burner
My ex is doing a masters in architectural design and spent a couple of grand to spend a week in bumfuck nowhere mudgee learning how to throw mud onto straw to make houses.
It could be worse.
Oi! I'm only 150km from Mudgee, its not bumfuck nowhere thankyou!

Best yum cha in NSW at Rylstone as you drive to bumf.. ah Mudgee

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Should have been stripping and sanding outdoor furniture (gazebo is on hold for a week or two) but got entangled in the great saddle shenanigans of 2020. So I decided to make lunch / din dins. I love Korean food and a recipe for a Korean twist on a traditional Chinese dish appeared so... used 1/2 the recommended chilli because wifey isnt liking the burning of the mouth and it was still utterly delicious. So good I packaged some up and sent it to @Minlak. OzPost so it will still be fresh.

Now to see if the missus will have this with some rice ce soir. If not it is all mine!

10/10. Give it a go. I added some shredded carrot.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Spent this morning on the phone to Qantas. Really stuck for ideas for the next 10 days. Guess I could do my tax. Yuck.
You really do need a hobby ' Please hold, your call is important to us...............' just doesn't cut it.

I'll suggest an oil change for the car and tidying up the sock draw. You will find the solo loner socks too.
Fix a few leaky taps, watch some really bad TV. Before you know it, you will be needing a strict timetable for all of this nothing.