The last movie you've last watched last

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Whatcha mean - it was a great film!

Really didn't tick any boxes for me. Hugh Grant was good, but the rest just felt totally one-dimensional, and the storyline was fairly predictable too. I mostly watch obscure Scandi films on SBS on-demand, though, lol.

I watched this a while back and enjoyed it. All you see is one side of a phone conversation, but the story twists and turns and keeps you on your toes.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Seems like bojack is made for people laid up injured

Went into it thinking it was going to be another family guy/American Dad style thing. Nope, takes a while to get running fully but it's got a shitload more depth than you'd think. Also Mr peanutbutter has a painting of tennis balls on his wall which is hilarious

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
"Arbitrage" Thursday night about the pitfalls of being too rich and 2 sides of US justice.
Richard Gere looking smug and then last night he appears in a similar role in Mother father son.
The brain damaged son doing a very credible act.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Here are some iconic bits of ye Olde cinema I recently watched for the first time:

The Godfather
It was ok, but I feel it is a bit over hyped. For what should be a story of great depth and complexity, it felt rushed and shallow. Despite the incredible length! There as only really 1 character and his arc just leaps to the obvious conclusion and everybody else felt like a one dimensional extra.

The Good The Bad and The Ugly
This was a good movie. There was a bit of fat (like the bridge) that could have been trimmed and a little more depth could have been added to the characters. But overall a well told story that has a good flow.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Another double feature over the weekend; Fantastic Mr Fox and Isle of Dogs. Fantastic Mr Fox is cussing excellent, Isle of Dogs is still good too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I watched recently

Red Dragon
This has a solid cast and is a well told story. It has a good pace and enough suspense to keep interest. Key characters could have been developed a little better rather than just relying on cliche. Jodie Foster is hot.

Missouri Breaks
Brando and Nicholson in the same film? Shit yes! Oh how I wish I had not taken for that...this film sucks. The only redeeming feature was a brief cameo by an Airedale terrier.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@pink poodle
Red Dragon
This has a solid cast and is a well told story. It has a good pace and enough suspense to keep interest. Key characters could have been developed a little better rather than just relying on cliche. Jodie Foster is hot.
Doin' the drugs in the 'tine? Foster wasn't in this film...