Aldi bike sale

bear the bear

Is a real bear
My opinion of Aldi is, if your shits so good, why are you trying to knock off legitimate brands?
Going as close to the line and not getting sued seems to be the business model.
We don't shop there

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
vegimite is gross
How dare you.

Qld doesn't get Aldi beer but I reckon I'd drink it, I'm a grub. I go there sporadically for health food kinda stuff. Kids books too. I'm waiting on the MTB shorts to reappear because mine are a couple of sizes too big. Was hoping they'd have their 29ers in for the father in law but it's just sundries this time around really.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
If they are $449 again they're a really good deal, wifey has one for riding round with the kids.
2020 BOA 29er it's the same as this but new not ex demo
Yeah he's just getting into riding any kind of pushbike, installed a towbar on his car so he can buy a platform rack and take his wife and youngest daughter riding. From what I've read they're a much better option than the run of the mill Flight offerings and I don't want to be held responsible for any second hand purchases I recommend. Is it Crane branded on the box?

ausdb

Being who he is
From what I've read they're a much better option than the run of the mill Flight offerings and I don't want to be held responsible for any second hand purchases I recommend. Is it Crane branded on the box?
@Milpool I still had the box, it got used to make a spray booth in my shed. The box has Crane premium 29er on it, the bike itself is pretty stealth. Matt black with some gloss black accents on the top tube.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
i see from a post on mtb vic that down here the stands sold out in 5 mins, the toolkits lasted barely 1/2 an hr

ausdb

Being who he is
i see from a post on mtb vic that down here the stands sold out in 5 mins, the toolkits lasted barely 1/2 an hr
The toolkits alright for fixing kids bikes and as something to have in the boot. Worth it for basically the cost of a cheap lockring tool, chainwhip, crank extractor and BB tools. The spoke key was pretty rubbish, I took a second hand wheel apart for the spokes and hub and the spokes had been loctited with something. Munted the slot that was meant to fit the nipple so ended up filing the next one out to finish the job.

moorey

call me Mia
You still got me off ignore..? It doesn’t seem to be making you happy...
I was referring to that particular post, if you read it correctly.
Also, I took you and poodle off ignore coz threads were completely disjointed when reading peoples responses to your posts, without seeing your posts.

I still think it was less frustrating though.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I was referring to that particular post, if you read it correctly.
Also, I took you and poodle off ignore coz threads were completely disjointed when reading peoples responses to your posts, without seeing your posts.

I still think it was less frustrating though.
You need to take thing less seriously ;) Things are too weird these days to take anything seriously...

vegemite still sucks.