Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Maybe in Ronald McDonald shoe mode. Actually an unassuming, plain old size 44 euro.

You will only be scared once I park my rented Winniebago into your palatial Buninyong driveway. Then realise I'm hanging around for the long haul and keep turning up for dinner unannounced and asking to use the bathroom. I won't borrow your underwear though - somethings are left to be sacred :)
44 is aus 9.5/10 I’m scared again.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
44 is aus 9.5/10 I’m scared again.
Don't worry, you will get used to me.

Soon you will be asking me to fit you into my very busy Insta-worthy Buninyong Winnebago lifestyle.
'Thanks @moorey I'd love to come to dinner at the uber expensive Gilded Truffle but I'm busier than Kim Jong Un on North Korean National Day. Maybe next time'. I will bolt a handy take-a-number machine on the front door of da 'Bago.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If you trailer life properly you can call it a tiny home and get mega likes! And don't ever try and tell a hipster the tiny homes she likes are just fancy caravans...

Also a robe and nothing but a robe is essential attire at all times. Even when bathing.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Other people’s kids. Well, specifically my sister in law’s wild kid who is staying over.

Won’t listen to anything short of being yelled at like he gets at home. Kinda sucks when we can’t yell at the turd. I’m getting close though .....

moorey

call me Mia
Other people’s kids. Well, specifically my sister in law’s wild kid who is staying over.

Won’t listen to anything short of being yelled at like he gets at home. Kinda sucks when we can’t yell at the turd. I’m getting close though .....
Doooo eeeeet! He will STFU and may never come back. Win win.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
No it wasn't... went off like a gunshot. Scared the shit out of me. Then had to roll to a stop on the bare rim :oops:
Good excuse for new tyres anyway