Little Things You Hate

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Shimano brake levers. Maybe having your lever go all the way to bar every few rides is a feature everybody wants. Variable Bite Point or VBPIs the ultimate in squid braking technology
You've changed dude. I remember when you ran a 135x12mm hub in a 150x12mm frame and rode on cranks so bent they'd make Jack Sparrow nauseous. Now you just complain about everything. Wah my fork creaks. Wah my stem creaks. Wah my brakes are squishy. Wah my Yeti cracked.

I don't even know who you are any more.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Courier...but That only accounts for the last few days. The retailer is still killing it.
That's cheating. All the shit I order from overseas makes it to Aus in a couple of days. Aus Post fuck it up from there. Couriers for once are outperforming Aus Post for delivery times.....

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
You've changed dude. I remember when you ran a 135x12mm hub in a 150x12mm frame and rode on cranks so bent they'd make Jack Sparrow nauseous. Now you just complain about everything. Wah my fork creaks. Wah my stem creaks. Wah my brakes are squishy. Wah my Yeti cracked.

I don't even know who you are any more.
This is me now.

I still run those cranks though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's cheating. All the shit I order from overseas makes it to Aus in a couple of days. Aus Post fuck it up from there. Couriers for once are outperforming Aus Post for delivery times.....
This is the first package I've had come through a courier in a very long time.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Wether or not it’s because MTB Direct is almost in my 5km Covid radius I dunno but the last 3 packages I’ve received from them have all come on time. Last one 2 days ago.
You all need to move to Melbourne! Hahaha

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wether or not it’s because MTB Direct is almost in my 5km Covid radius I dunno but the last 3 packages I’ve received from them have all come on time. Last one 2 days ago.
I her it is a very progressive city.

DMan

I quite like my 30km forest rides sorry... You can keep your 5km radius. :p

moorey

call me Mia
Shimano brake levers. Maybe having your lever go all the way to bar every few rides is a feature everybody wants. Variable Bite Point or VBPIs the ultimate in squid braking technology
You need a bleed with a bit of positive pressure in the system....or to sell me them cheap.
I love your orange arse...but you’re doing it wrong.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah I’d gladly exchange next day delivery and a host of other things for 30km forest ride at the moment. Sigh.
You say that now, but trust me...the first morning you wake up a long way from coffee and civilisation in general you will regret the freedom.

frenchman

You need a bleed with a bit of positive pressure in the system....or to sell me them cheap.
I love your orange arse...but you’re doing it wrong.
No. Yaw wrong. Positive pressure isn’t going to fix a leaking master cylinder.
Go tell @udi he doesn’t know how to bleed brakes as well

DMan

You say that now, but trust me...the first morning you wake up a long way from coffee and civilisation in general you will regret the freedom.
Yes, being able to ride past a cafe grabbing a nice coffee on my way to my trails is a curse. All with no one trying to kill you on the roads. You can keep your "civilisation" Poodle...
Definitely feel for all you poor buggers doing lockdown though. That sucks bad,

moorey

call me Mia
No. Yaw wrong. Positive pressure isn’t going to fix a leaking master cylinder.
Go tell @udi he doesn’t know how to bleed brakes as well
I'll tell anyone who'll listen.

And no, but if you don't give all the information, its hard to make a call. Maybe if you'd said 'LTIH is leaking shimano master cylinders'....
Never had it happen in 16 years of shimano use personally. My mate did.....but thought that sewing machine oil would work. Spoiler, it doesn't.

frenchman

I'll tell anyone who'll listen.

And no, but if you don't give all the information, its hard to make a call. Maybe if you'd said 'LTIH is leaking shimano master cylinders'....
Never had it happen in 16 years of shimano use personally. My mate did.....but thought that sewing machine oil would work. Spoiler, it doesn't.
Is that like the time when you used to say you'd never run a chainguide because of clutch derailluers / NW rings?

Also the fact that its mentioned in pinkbike means it's probably been happening for a good while...