What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
And a couple of the ampitheatre

Will look through the rest laterer.

Overall pretty good though I had a run in with a group of four from New South Annoying who decided the bush camp is where you play music when you are in camp. Anyway it was sorted. I was sorry they left a little early though. I think they will learn not to give random strangers details like email addresses etc when it can be overheard. I suspect the reply from Mastermind about their request to appear on the show to be quized on the life and works of Horace might come as a shock.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Overall pretty good though I had a run in with a group of four from New South Annoying who decided the bush camp is where you play music when you are in camp. Anyway it was sorted. I was sorry they left a little early though. I think they will learn not to give random strangers details like email addresses etc when it can be overheard. I suspect the reply from Mastermind about their request to appear on the show to be quized on the life and works of Horace might come as a shock.
looks like Carnarvon Gorge?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I hope they had all the right approvals to be in Qld? Perhaps the local authorities should be notified...just so they can check it out and make an informed decision?

I'm sure they need some new subscriptions either way.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
a couple of random shots to conclude the day.

Footnote to the above. Last time I visited there was a tree trunk wedged between the rock and the face of that ledge and I was able to climb up and over the rock pool to the waterfall where this creek starts. No chance this time.

And where we had lunch day 3:

All trails were legal. Climb is down as a grade 4 but actually not so bad. I would mark it as a 3 but it is steep with a 300m climb in about 500m with steps and ladders.

I have seen a few platypussies over the years but the big fella was there every night. Swimming up and down the river. There were three others two much smaller and a baby. I had the polarizing filter on the first night and took a few pics of what I thought was a feeding platypus. Turns out to be a stinking catfish (it was really dark ok) and some black fish that is shaped like a bream. Ah well.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
My 6 beer cake.

Drank 6 beers while making this for miss 10 last night. She intentionally wanted it rough and not square so the roughed in baking paper look was appreciated.

The food dyes have more numbers (colours, additives, preservatives) then a phone book, JFC.

4 layers sp 1.5 beers per layer?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
a couple of random shots to conclude the day.

Footnote to the above. Last time I visited there was a tree trunk wedged between the rock and the face of that ledge and I was able to climb up and over the rock pool to the waterfall where this creek starts. No chance this time.

And where we had lunch day 3:

All trails were legal. Climb is down as a grade 4 but actually not so bad. I would mark it as a 3 but it is steep with a 300m climb in about 500m with steps and ladders.

I have seen a few platypussies over the years but the big fella was there every night. Swimming up and down the river. There were three others two much smaller and a baby. I had the polarizing filter on the first night and took a few pics of what I thought was a feeding platypus. Turns out to be a stinking catfish (it was really dark ok) and some black fish that is shaped like a bream. Ah well.
Sooty grunter perhaps

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like hot food, really like it...bit this Szechuan chicken was not well balanced. Basic flavour was very good and I enjoyed it, but if I wasn't chomping into a whole dry chili there wasn't much heat. And after eating 5 of them I had to give it up and leave these 6 behind.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So I baked some chocolate cupcakes this afternoon and the recipe for the icing requires whipped cream. We had some thickened cream in the fridge but it was use by today. Got tge missus to test it. Thats nice, where you worried it would be too sweet? No just off. Wrong answer apparently.
How big is the livestock?
Cats. Thousands of cats.