What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes indeed, that day was a .63m Low and a 3.19m High but it is a flat bay area too.
I've only experienced one of those Queensland tides.ajy years ago a girl and I were in brisvegas for a few days. She wanted to go to the beach, but didn't want to fuck around going to the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast. She was in a bit of a mood (big couple of nights, rowdy accommodation, etc) so we jumped in the car and followed the map to Nudgee Beach. Fuck me that was a bad idea! The tide was all the way out, the beach was just mud, and there was a stink. She was very unhappy and didn't swim. I walked kneed deep a long way out just so I could say I did. Then of course I had to walk back! So gross.

Wild times...

Jpez

Down on the left!
Just like yesterday. And the day before. And the day before. And it looks the same as tomorrow will be and the day after that.
We need Punxsutawney Phil to give us an indication when this shot will be over.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Staring at a computer all day... No work trip to Europe this year (was going to be Stockholm, so probably best), so that means a whole lot more hassle and working on weekends to do the job remotely. And a lot of late nights because time zones...

Brow

Big Block
Sleep in, quiet breaky, Japanese lunch with a couple of beers followed by a few more beers(5 + lost count) at a local bar while playing battleship with the kids on a mobile and then a 6 pack of Young Henrys on the way home. Keyboard is a bit blurry but I got a couple fo awesome shorts/shirts/socks too. Gotta say, while I nver saw mayself as a dad it is really pretty awaesome. I think it took way more time to type this than it should have. lets blame the Sierra Nevada Wild little thing slightly sour ale.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've only experienced one of those Queensland tides.ajy years ago a girl and I were in brisvegas for a few days. She wanted to go to the beach, but didn't want to fuck around going to the Gold Coast or Sunshine Coast. She was in a bit of a mood (big couple of nights, rowdy accommodation, etc) so we jumped in the car and followed the map to Nudgee Beach. Fuck me that was a bad idea! The tide was all the way out, the beach was just mud, and there was a stink. She was very unhappy and didn't swim. I walked kneed deep a long way out just so I could say I did. Then of course I had to walk back! So gross.

Wild times...
Poor Poodle, oh deer, that's near where they used to dump the raw sewage and the waste from the abattoir. They have cleaned it up a bit now and it's only meant to be treated waste water.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poor Poodle, oh deer, that's near where they used to dump the raw sewage and the waste from the abattoir. They have cleaned it up a bit now and it's only meant to be treated waste water.
Yes...the things that one can know about a place in the modern era without ever being there...all from a device in your hand!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yes...the things that one can know about a place in the modern era without ever being there...all from a device in your hand!
Before the days of the Internet, I can remember people telling me about catching huge sharks there as the smell of the blood would bring them in from the bay, and they gave me some bream but I threw them away because they most likely smoked a brown cigar from the shit plant.

creaky

XMAS Plumper

Wild times...
Little did you know there’s a creek full of Bull sharks just around the corner ...

Brow

Big Block

Wild times...
It is not a bad ride out to Nudgee Beach but no way I would swim there and I am sort of a local. Gotta go north or south.