All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yep been big problems post covid, use the tracking number on track17, you'll get more current results. I've 5 orders, one from ebay all stuck in Sydney for the last 2 weeks.

Be careful what you post on here in terms of grey imports too, wholesalers see it then complain and the product gets removed from the vendor or jack the prices up.
Same, I’ve a few items stuck in Sydney customs “awaiting clearance”

Flow-Rider

Burner
Not sure if they've suspended economy mail from overseas or only out going mail from Australia, but got this from the Austpost site.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
The foam seals I ordered arrived pretty much on 4 weeks since placing order, the rim tape has not arrived and still shows it is in China. Not installed as yet but they look like decent quality. Still have to install the parts from @Nerf Herder for my KS post from 2 years ago...maybe do that first!

Yet1

Likes Dirt
I rolled the dice on a few bits and pieces based on this thread - the fork seals and driver tools. Also ordered a 54t ratchet upgrade for my DT Swiss wheels, so will be interesting to see how that goes! Shipping suggested a 4 week timeframe, so still a while off.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When (if?) my other orders show up, can review them too, if anyone's interested.
Sunglasses - Definitely cheaply made, one with the tinted lens didn't have rubber on the tips so wrapped some silicon tape around them. Don't mind them for riding, but don't think they'll last long either. Overall not bad at all for $10. Can't find a link to them anymore.

54T ratchet - Can't compare to the genuine thing, but seems to work as intended so far & hasn't imploded. Has just been in my DJer so far, about to chuck it in the 240s on the Marino.. still a bit hesitant if i'm honest. We'll see.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32904239223.html

Oval chainring - Would rate, i'm happy with this one so far. A lot more substantial than it looks in the picture, is well machined, light (the 30t XT I have here is almost twice the weight), retains the chain with zero issues, and doesn't have any issues with noise/rubbing on the chain when spinning. Took a fair knock going down Flickity Sticks on the weekend and is still straight too.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000204767000.html

Shipping time on them was fairly consistently about 5 weeks or so.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
The foam seals I ordered arrived pretty much on 4 weeks since placing order, the rim tape has not arrived and still shows it is in China. Not installed as yet but they look like decent quality. Still have to install the parts from @Nerf Herder for my KS post from 2 years ago...maybe do that first!
lolz ... hoarders unite

moorey

call me Mia
They were the only place I could get Hope 4 boost hub set anywhere in the world....and $40 cheaper than anyone else.......I just couldn't bring myself to order through them.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Has anyone ordered Shimano groupset items through 007 or Anrancee? I was thinking of getting a new crankset for the new bike (the Suntour Zeron is made of butter apparently).

Shredden

Knows his goats
Has anyone ordered Shimano groupset items through 007 or Anrancee? I was thinking of getting a new crankset for the new bike (the Suntour Zeron is made of butter apparently).
Yep. I've ordered:

SM-RT66 Rotors x2
M8120 Brakeset
M8100 Derailleur and Shifter

All arrived fine and is legit, rotors in retail packaging but other stuff wasn't.

Also have M7100 Cassette/Chain and SM-MT800 rotors coming, so will report back on them too.

Edit, sorry just saw you mentioned two specific stores. My stuff came from "Goddess bike Store" lol

PJO

in me vL comy
Be prepared to wait for anything from Aliex... So far I have been waiting for something I ordered on the 20th of July.

Likes Bikes
Be prepared to wait for anything from Aliex... So far I have been waiting for something I ordered on the 20th of July.
I’m still waiting for stuff I ordered 14th May. Don’t think it’s coming - have put in a dispute.

• Sad
Reactions: PJO

davee

Likes Bikes
I have ordered a m7100 drivetrain from 007, just came in a box with items wrapped in newspaper.
That being said items seems to be legit and working fine.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve mentioned that the hope pro4 hubs I almost bought out of desperation...I had said that in the fine print, they don’t seem to be legit, even though not a lot cheaper than buying from reputable sellers.
Thoughts?