Little Things You Hate

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
If you're going to get passionate about any topic, I suppose genocide could outrank some of the other shit that gets thrown about here.

Having said that, Mr Harley Hoon probably wants nothing more than people getting pissed off and wasting their time on him.

Jpez

Down on the left!
If you're going to get passionate about any topic, I suppose genocide could outrank some of the other shit that gets thrown about here.

Having said that, Mr Harley Hoon probably wants nothing more than people getting pissed off and wasting their time on him.
Spot on. He was enjoying my fury and disdain. Didn’t like it though when I basically said he was a child in a mans skin that needed other fuckwit biker friends( club) to feel safe and tough.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spot on. He was enjoying my fury and disdain. Didn’t like it though when I basically said he was a child in a mans skin that needed other fuckwit biker friends( club) to feel safe and tough.
What kind of try-hard biker doesn't even have sleeves down there arms!

Jpez

Down on the left!
I hope you blew him a kiss as he left so he had something to really rage out over for the rest of his day.
Wish I’d had the presence of mind at the time to do that!

Actually reminds me when I was a bit younger and hot headed it was a hot Friday. Trying to get home.
Some guy pulls out into the stream of traffic and I had to hit the anchors. Was never going to be a collision. So we’re both momentarily stopped in the middle of the road and I let loose with a tirade. RA RA RA. He just looks at me, smiles and blew me a kiss before driving off.
I sat there for another second or so like a stunned mullet before bursting out in laughter. This guy had completely disarmed me and made me realise just how stupid And futile furiously screaming at a stranger was.
Ive kept that little life lesson with me and think of it often when my blood starts to boil for some insignificant reason.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
This is my usual response whenever I get abuse for riding a bike on roads "owned" by shit heads.
Same. Though at 22 and living in Brisbane I blew a kiss at a guy who was raging at me after I slowed to 60km on the Pacific Mwy in response to his tailgating me, and it tipped him over the edge. He went super saiyan and started throwing shit at my car, tried to run me off the road at 100km/h, kept trying to pull in front to brake check me etc etc... Was a bit scary but he eventually gave up - when I got off at my exit ~10km later, someone followed me so he could pass on the video he took of the saga but unfortunately wasn't clear enough to get the dude's number plate.

PJO

in me vL comy
Same. Though at 22 and living in Brisbane I blew a kiss at a guy who was raging at me after I slowed to 60km on the Pacific Mwy in response to his tailgating me, and it tipped him over the edge. He went super saiyan and started throwing shit at my car, tried to run me off the road at 100km/h, kept trying to pull in front to brake check me etc etc... Was a bit scary but he eventually gave up - when I got off at my exit ~10km later, someone followed me so he could pass on the video he took of the saga but unfortunately wasn't clear enough to get the dude's number plate.
Holy shit, that is fucked up!

PJO

in me vL comy
Yeah it was fucked, but as a dumb kid driving a hot hatch I got to feel like I was playing real life GTA for a bit which was kind of fun.
Doing dumb shit is a necessary part of growing up, fortunately I didn't find the limit and I'm still here.
Fortunately for me, at least.