The gaming thread

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Between tototal war wh2/world of tanks on PC and pod racer on switch I’m all outta time to game so no new console for me.
PC master race ftw! Except for switch’s. Low cost indie platformers and pod racer in a portable console is pretty good.

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

I go through phases of WoT, haven't downloaded it again since the new computer though.
Love my German Mediums!! THe E50 and E50M are just the brawliest things to ever get tracks. And the Leopard....

...unless they spot you first. Then the Leo is more
Leapard=TD wearing medium pants.
Massive LTIL, bouncing a leapard off the turret of my LT-432.
LT-432 is a medium wearing a light tanks frock.

Atm I’m loving zooming around in my T-43 with the derp mounted. Poke a corner SNAP! Shot misses so bad it clips the SPG in the game next to us.
Every.
Damn.
Time.
Lost my old account and started a new on-again off-again grind midway last year. Goodbye my beautiful german medium and TD lines with paper armour and laser guns, hellooooooo russia!

Yes I needed a to buy a premium. Sometimes the lower tiers just don’t cut it.

Ultra Lord

Yeah, I've got a Type 59 still on my account, and bought it purely for the money making. I don't fire gold a lot, but man I'm glad I can make the money back when I do.

I should go download the client again, I hear they've made big changes to eqipment recently as well. Anyway, if I do, i'll shoot you my IGN and we can toon it up some time.

You got a KV-2 yet? :D
That tank has some serious "big dick energy"
Yeah the new equipment changes are pretty fun.

No KV-2 yet. It’s a grind I’ll hate though, slow tanks give me the willies. Spend so long anti-zooming, by the time you get to the fight half the teams dead.

But when those KV-2 shots hit........ ooft.
Been one shot a few times.

Last night I got one-shot by a FV4005 blind firing into a bush I rushed in my LT-432.
15 seconds of gameplay, poke a ridge bush, back to garage.

• Haha

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Divinity Original Sin 2 is on sale for $26 on Steam. Grabbed it because have been meaning to play it for ages now.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Deus Ex is pretty cool, not perfect but enjoyable once working out the stealth /augs/ combat systems. Can see how blending this with the Witcher would be a Cyberpunk 2077 kinda game.

PS5 launch price announced same as Xbox too.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Pre ordered the disc version and super keen! Cyberpunk is released on PS5 on November 19th so yeah, there goes some long nights on that I'd say.