Newly Released Bikes General

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
All I'm seeing is a huge dent in the tailgate....is there a bike there somewhere?

EDIT: Make that two!!
Factory option on the SS utes.
Looks like a 5 year old Santa Cruz, I think that's a good thing!
Yeah I’m glad they didn’t go for an all-out redesign. One of the things I really like about my Instinct is that (aside from the fugly paint colour) it’s just a nice clean double triangle design without any real fancy stuff going on.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yeah I’m glad they didn’t go for an all-out redesign. One of the things I really like about my Instinct is that (aside from the fugly paint colour) it’s just a nice clean double triangle design without any real fancy stuff going on.
How'd you find the Ride 9 thingy? Do you adjust it frequently or have you just welded it to one position and left it there?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
How'd you find the Ride 9 thingy? Do you adjust it frequently or have you just welded it to one position and left it there?
I don’t adjust it regularly but it was good in getting the bike set up - I went to a 150mm fork (up from 140) so could steepen it up a bit to balance things out. The BB is pretty low in the slackest setting, so with the Ride-9 in "neutral" and with the longer fork it's nice at 65/75 deg HA/ESTA which I find is basically ideal for the all round trail riding duties it gets.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's a lot of bike (looks pretty nice)
It'd be interesting to know how these 160+ beasts climb and pedal compared to 140/150mm from several years back. Are you getting similar performance due to updated knowledge, or sacrificing it in the name of more squish?

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Performance is very similar IHMO up hills on a Pole Stamina vs Banshee Prime. Pole is more comfortable but the extra squish makes it faster but less playful on the downs.

There is also nukeproof E bike to be released which is not in the catalogue for the motorbike lovers