What does your day look like?

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
What shark news? If its any consolation, its safe to assume that there's a bullshark nearby if you're in Sydney.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Surfer taken on the GC and a whale carcass feeding frenzy in Bulli, 9/10yo boys are fascinated by them, and yes, their aware that they're in there.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I have had a great yield from my garden beds. Bok choi for the whole suburb, spinach, lettuce and radishes and herbs and snow peas at will. Sweet potatoes are going well and onions and garlic on the way. Fruit trees are flowering and looking good. But. What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. With. My Buningyong carrots?

Plague? Syphillis? Drugs?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I have had a great yield from my garden beds. Bok choi for the whole suburb, spinach, lettuce and radishes and herbs and snow peas at will. Sweet potatoes are going well and onions and garlic on the way. Fruit trees are flowering and looking good. But. What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. With. My Buningyong carrots?

Your soil is too rich for carrots so they haven't tried. They need an open, sandy and comparatively nutritionally gutless soil to encourage them to drive deep.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Parisian Heirlooms? We grow them and the kids love them, they pick and eat them straight from the garden... still, that specimen is pretty deformed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Does it light up? Looks like a butt plug

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2020 keeps on giving!
My poor little doggo did herself some mischief chasing a ball last night.
Somehow caught her claw as she was running and broke it right at the base.

Big vet bill later, she went under to have it removed and cauterized.
Is now not to pleased with the world!