The stupid questions thread.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Actually fuck supermarkets. Fucking wrapping bananas in plastic! And other fruit that comes on it’s own wrapping!
Wrapped bananas ? Is this a covid thing, I've never seen wrapped banana's before.

Bags of apples and nets of oranges but never fruit wrapped separately.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Wrapped bananas ? Is this a covid thing, I've never seen wrapped banana's before.

Bags of apples and nets of oranges but never fruit wrapped separately.
No not a Covid thing. Like a pack of 3. Styrofoam base and plastic wrapped. Cucumbers wrapped. Heaps of others too.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No not a Covid thing. Like a pack of 3. Styrofoam base and plastic wrapped. Cucumbers wrapped. Heaps of others too.
I have seen cucumbers in a shrink wrap sleeve but plain old bananas still come in a bunch of about 8 or so.Though I'm no expert as I have not seen what's actually available in the supermarkets here, just what the missus brings home.

Theres a lot of good fruit farm shops in the Adelaide Hills, selling their produce and bringing riverland fruit in season to sell.
I remember a while back, riding at Fox Creek, stopped and grabbed some fruit on the way back through the hills, smashed a whole bag of Nashi Pears on the way home, they were melt in your mouth awesome... wasn't long before I was on the pot... 10 or 12 of them was probably wasnt the best idea.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Cucumbers wrapped. Heaps of others too.
I think corn is my pet pev, seriously it's not that hard to husk a few cobs.

I've got a few packs of these and not a week goes by when I don't get compliments or questions at the checkout about them.

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Managed to round out the through-axle trying to get the rear wheel off today. Annoying.

Are all through axles created equal (hub spacing aside), or are there thread pitch issues to consider?

I can't see what's printed on it as it's stuck on the bike, from memory I think it was branded Shimano.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Managed to round out the through-axle trying to get the rear wheel off today. Annoying.

Are all through axles created equal (hub spacing aside), or are there thread pitch issues to consider?

I can't see what's printed on it as it's stuck on the bike, from memory I think it was branded Shimano.
Google "Robert axle project"

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Sadly this being the bike industry - there's different thread pitches, and even lengths depending how thick the mounting flanges are.
Phew, two left... now one... @hifiandmtb @Minlak and I think @shiny ?

Google "Robert axle project"
That's looks good, although glad I got the local option.

Hopefully I won't actually need to remove the wheel before it arrives.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Phew, two left... now one... @hifiandmtb @Minlak and I think @shiny ?

That's looks good, although glad I got the local option.

Hopefully I won't actually need to remove the wheel before it arrives.
Abbotsford Cycles imports and sells them locally

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a backpack to put my items in. Sure your celery leaves can get a bi ruffled, but otherwise...it's an easy conclusion. Then on the bike and home I go to smoke all my left over plastics in a big pipe.