Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
They are certainly the cause of accelerated trail wear, a few others and myself have been riding these trails for about 6 years and seen it with my own eyes. Council had a crack down on them in the park for a while and trails stayed in fairly good condition. As soon as they started riding there again, a lot of the soil erosion started as they break the top layer of hardened dirt and when it rains, it collects and speeds the water up in the large rut they leave behind.
We have had isolated instances but it is pretty well scrutinised. Having done both one trail bike can do damage 1,000 mountain bikers cannot.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
John Barillo.

Seriously, what an absolutely moronic fucking dickhead. Not content with plastering heritage protection on feral animals until they completely fuck up Kosciuszko National Park, the munted stain threatens to dissolve the NSW Government over legislation designed to protect whatever fauna didn't get barbequed over the Summer. Then when Gladys asks for a word he promptly capitulates. Gutless piece of fucking flog shit. Go play in heavy traffic you ****.

(side note: if there's one thing I cannot stand it's all mouth no trousers politicians)
Oh yes!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
As a youth political commentator, yes - absolutely.

You don't get to sit down & have an excellent conversation with an ex-pm if you are without substance:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
As a youth political commentator, yes - absolutely.

You don't get to sit down & have an excellent conversation with an ex-pm if you are without substance:

He is appallingly biased in many ways, heralding NSW Labor as a bastion of virtue while talking about endless corruption in Government is pushing the bullshit needle to hypocritically critical levels. I think he gets away with it because he's also obvs got a brain and is pretty funny.

moorey

call me Mia
Similar to Biden v Trump on a smaller aus scale.

Both shit. Ones much worse.
Yes and no.
Biden is a poor candidate, and while I don't like him, I think he's largely a good human with most peoples best interest at heart (bumbling and misguided as he often was/is)
Trump is an utter shit stain, propped up but other self serving shit stains and people who are prepared to vote against their own best interests just to own the libs.