Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Oi did use know Trump won a Bay of Pigs Award? He said so today.

Unfortunately, this assertion leaves out a couple of important caveats:
  1. The award doesn't actually exist
  2. It commemorates an event that was a colossal bag of fail probably unprecedented in US history and as such is probably not a thing you'd actually want anyway. If it did exist. Which it doesn't.
This and Trump voluntarily speaking ON RECORD to Woodward multiple times is proof that the syphilis is now in control. Those debates should be fun.
But he's a cheerleader for america! I want to see him in short skirt and pony tails. Actually, I think there's a pronhub search category for that. BRB.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saw news article last night that his buddy Roger Stone seems to think that martial law would be a reasonable response to loosing the election. But it was a poorly written article google linked me to which I can't find now.

Also I see John Fogerty is not too happy about the use of his song.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Saw news article last night that his buddy Roger Stone seems to think that martial law would be a reasonable response to loosing the election. But it was a poorly written article google linked me to which I can't find now.

Also I see John Fogerty is not too happy about the use of his song.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Them MiG-29 Tomcats though!!! :D
In fairness, the F14 (when it's not in delta wing) and the MiG 29 (and the MiG 35 for that matter) are pretty similar looking aircraft, and from a broad identification perspective they fit the same bill; dual engine, non-V dual fin tail plane, dual square and angled intakes. The differences are subtle exact position of air intakes and that one is a dual crew.
Don't make excuses, this is such a woeful faux pas I'm starting to wonder if they're on purpose. (Adopts irritating adenoidal nerd voice) you can clearly tell but the frontal profile in the image they used that's a Russki jet - the F-15's engines are much closer together, while the F-14 has its tailfins mounted above the engine rather than adjacent.

So fucking stupid.

Side note - when was that image of the Iranian F-14 taken? Pretty cool as Iran was the only country (apart from the US Navy) to buy F-14s but I thought they all ran out of spares and were inoperable within months of the Shah being deposed in 1979... Any aviation nerds know more?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wut? (cued)

The bigger crime here is how trump pronounced Oregon.

Didn't know whether this belongs here or the Douche thread...
I just read this and was having a hearty chuckle. If this was a film it would be called foreshadowing.

moorey

call me Mia
Don't make excuses, this is such a woeful faux pas I'm starting to wonder if they're on purpose. (Adopts irritating adenoidal nerd voice) you can clearly tell but the frontal profile in the image they used that's a Russki jet - the F-15's engines are much closer together, while the F-14 has its tailfins mounted above the engine rather than adjacent.

So fucking stupid.

Side note - when was that image of the Iranian F-14 taken? Pretty cool as Iran was the only country (apart from the US Navy) to buy F-14s but I thought they all ran out of spares and were inoperable within months of the Shah being deposed in 1979... Any aviation nerds know more?
Boo!, Nerd!