COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
A symptom of blue waffles.

Oh this guy really enlightened me. He is really intelligent and intuitive. I wasnt so sure of his boasts...given I was putting out a lot of strong "I'm not interested" vibes. Vaccines cause autism, there's a gateway to hell at the art gallery, spirit shops on the UK sell demon infuses alcohol, drugs are bad mmmmmk (this one I think he had deep knowledge of), the system is trying to silence him, the police are trying to silence him, Satan wants to silence him and tried to kill him with a car recently, he is really smart, uk protests showed truth, dr someone speaks the truth, check this site or that site for all the videos banned from you tube, antivaxxxers are being blocked out of Facebook and Instagram, bill Gates...bill Gates...bill Gates....Hillary Hillary Hillary...pedos pedos pedos, trump is knocking off the pedos, that pizza shop, Alex Jones health products are amazing, and he just kept going. I was sprawled out in the sun hoping he would just fuck off and eventually I just got up and rode away.

Maybe the video of his smoking blunts with Rogan? Another shit talker I can't stand
TLDR

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well having just read the wiki article about the gay bomb (thank you Mr Jones) I am confused...if the weapon was deployed and actually turned the enemy soldiers into homosexuals, is the theory that these newly liberated soldiers will be so overcome with lust that they will be too busy fucking to fight? I've never been a soldier, but I suspect if I was deployed to the front lines and anticipating an enemy attack that I'd be too busy shitting myself to get a hard on.

Imagine if they had this as a gas for use in the trenches of world war 1!

And they won a Nobel peace prize for this?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Well having just read the wiki article about the gay bomb (thank you Mr Jones) I am confused...if the weapon was deployed and actually turned the enemy soldiers into homosexuals, is the theory that these newly liberated soldiers will be so overcome with lust that they will be too busy fucking to fight? I've never been a soldier, but I suspect if I was deployed to the front lines and anticipating an enemy attack that I'd be too busy shitting myself to get a hard on.

No, that would be an Ignobel prize

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No, that would be an Ignobel prize
Totally did not see the Ig! I just saw what I wanted to...which was obviously a heaving sweating muddy massive orgy of nude soldiers in muddy western front trenches too busy to notice their enemy rapidly crossing no man's land

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

Someone should have told the Spartans, and the Macedonians, and the Romans.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk