XC Tropical hardcore hardtail

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
is it worth pushing past vertical to see if you get the reach you want, might have to find some bars with less of a backsweep

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
10mm is an easy grab though...Slide seat back. If that doesn't deliver you can start looking a 5-10mm longer stem and a setback seat post.
The seat and seat post only really count if you want more room climbing.

10mm in the stem can make a good difference. Good start getting the stem down as well. You can always go for some higher rise bars as well to eek out a little more room if need be. All depends on how you like your bars to be rotated though...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Struggling to install the dropper, specifically the trigger and cable. Brand-X's instructions are fucking shit, some crap almost photocopied bit of A4.

Would it kill these cunts to make a close up video of exactly how to route and tighten things?
My tip. Throw it in the bin ;)

glenn1529

Likes Dirt
I run brand-X droppers exclusively, They’re great. The set-up is fairly straight forward. just go with what feels right, the vibe, using the instructions is admitting defeat anyhoo

slowmick

38-39"
Sweet looking bike sir. glad it arrived safe an sound.

Took me a couple of goes to figure out the how the cable threads though the trigger both times I did it @HamboCairns ? I found it is easiest to do it before you clamp the tigger to the bars - you then have free movement to see what you are doing. Also before you go to town tightening the cable pull the post out and make sure the cable head and outer haven't moved in the post.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He will want you to buy in big, but I'm sure a man with your negotiating skills will be able to buy one for the price of ten.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What happened to the stanchion on your fork? Looks like a lot of discolouration in the front on photo?