Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have grey almost white hair... I started going grey when I was 15 and was almost completely grey by 35.
Plus I’m looking particularly haggard today...
No offence dude, but I like to imagine that after the last couple of months and the shitty journey you have been on...you look like a walking corpse. All be it one who now has the optomism of progress to recovery in its eyes...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
No offence dude, but I like to imagine that after the last couple of months and the shitty journey you have been on...you look like a walking corpse. All be it one who now has the optomism of progress to recovery in its eyes...
It has been a little draining. To paraphrase Marvin, the first month was the worst. The second month, that was the worst too. The third I didn’t enjoy at all... After that I went into a bit of a decline.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Frantically packing my bag after Line Manager tells me I can go home when General Manager walks in. "If you're done for the day, go run Z's machine so I can send him to the tip."

Z is General Manager's son. We all know that fucker isn't coming back today.
That's when you randomly start taking your sick days at the busiest of times, ;).

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It has been a little draining. To paraphrase Marvin, the first month was the worst. The second month, that was the worst too. The third I didn’t enjoy at all... After that I went into a bit of a decline.
what have you been doing in a car park?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
That's when you randomly start taking your sick days at the busiest of times, ;).
Used to work in retail back in the day and after two years of Boxing Day sales I'd had enough. The first day of sales was the worst by far - a hideous maelstrom of greedy ****s fighting over merchandise. The third year I was working at two different retailers so just told both soz can't work I've been asked to do a long shift at the other job.

Smug level 9000

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: having to move and knowing chances of living next to Stromlo again will be slim.

The shitty side of renting. Maybe its time to buy.
With interest rates as they are it is time to get out the lender's cheque book!

Used to work in retail back in the day and after two years of Boxing Day sales I'd had enough. The first day of sales was the worst by far - a hideous maelstrom of greedy ****s fighting over merchandise. The third year I was working at two different retailers so just told both soz can't work I've been asked to do a long shift at the other job.

Smug level 9000

Liquor store...in the lead up to Christmas and Easter in a shopping centre frequented by fuckwits.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
A big rock cracking my chainstay. Luckily I found a guy who can weld it. Unfortunately it means a 2hr trip tomorrow to get it there. And 2hr trip after work Monday to pick it up. Better than no bike though!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Dude that sucks!!!
Thanks man. I'm just glad I saw it today though so I can get it fixed. I would have been gutted if it had been Monday as I have a big night ride Tues and 4 days of riding starting Thurs.... Silver linings eh.