2020 World Cup Discussion

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
People still talk about Danny & Sams runs, but those were quick in the wet. Wilson’s run was great and good show of skill but I wouldn’t put it in the same realm as those runs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Thank fuck. Give the man a real bike, not a cheap catalogue piece of shit. I can't wait to see him OFF that bike, matter of fact I'd rather see him on nothing than that rubbish. He deserves better. That turquoise kit he practiced in is pants too, Saracen be gone.

*slinks off into the corner for another 6 months til something else irritates the angry.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Thank fuck. Give the man a real bike, not a cheap catalogue piece of shit. I can't wait to see him OFF that bike, matter of fact I'd rather see him on nothing than that rubbish. He deserves better. That turquoise kit he practiced in is pants too, Saracen be gone.

*slinks off into the corner for another 6 months til something else irritates the angry.
You must have been apoplectic when he was riding for Mondraker....

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
People still talk about Danny & Sams runs, but those were quick in the wet. Wilson’s run was great and good show of skill but I wouldn’t put it in the same realm as those runs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Was talking to Sam yesterday...as you do....he says he would liked to have had a crack at the track.

moorey

call me Mia

Seemed to go alright in the final WC round last season.

But not a bike I’d be excited about...

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would like to see that track get a run in more favourable conditions. The new sections were definitely steep and tech.

Sounding like Maribor will be more of the same with rain forecast for the whole week, Gwin was even more miserable than normal in the track walk vid