Snakes

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Talking about snakes - our bedroom had a reptilian funk about it last night, was slightly whiffy yesterday but last night :eek:

Determined to find the source, thinking cat had brought in a gecko & it'd seen it's last days but no...there's a fucking snake under our floating drawers.

Another golden-crowned snake, this one bigger than the cat has found in the past. Dead, so funky smelly.

Thanks cat.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Talking about snakes - our bedroom had a reptilian funk about it last night, was slightly whiffy yesterday but last night :eek:

Determined to find the source, thinking cat had brought in a gecko & it'd seen it's last days but no...there's a fucking snake under our floating drawers.

Another golden-crowned snake, this one bigger than the cat has found in the past. Dead, so funky smelly.

Thanks cat.
Hahaha I feel this is a fair reward for being stupid enough to be owned by a cat.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily

Thanks cat.
I swear this story was going somewhere else. My way of thinking needs to change...

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Thanks cat.
Fucking cats... Little wildlife destroying eco vandals :( Why is yours allowed to hunt wildlife?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
She’s not. She lives indoors & has access to a courtyard & deck.

These snakes seem to be coming into her tiny domain.
There you go forgetting your place again. It's her house and she deigns to let you visit her courtyard and deck sometimes. The snakes are a reminder of what will happen when you displease her.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Flow-Rider

Burner
Bloody hell that's nuts, never seen one that colour before. I swear I've seen a brown with a greenish tinge to it but I can't find any photos or info to back it up. Also seen a black with a bluey/grey colouring to it too.
People used to say they were cross-breeds but I've been led to believe it isn't so.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The variety of browns sure is impressive, that has to be a good sample from across the nation and not one particular region? Sure makes identification tricky.